Daniyal_4

Reputable
May 27, 2017
i3 7100
Asus h110m-k (bios updated)
corsair vengeance lpx 8gb ddr4 2400mhz
1tb seagate hdd

I will rely on hd graphics till i save to buy a 750ti (maybe),,,
for powersupply i will using a local psu of 450w (i don't think i have to worry as i have a stabilizer to
take care of voltage fluctuation)
ARE ALL THE PARTS COMPATIBLE WITH EACH OTHER?
I am low on budget but still advices regarding the build would be appreciated.

Solution
You would probably be fine with the PSU and connecting the 4 pin EPS cable to the motherboard. The 8100 does not need that much power and the 4 pin will be enough. I am guessing they have the 8 pin because on that board to support the 8700 which has much larger power requirements than the 8100.

You have to be careful with PSUs. I don't really like either, but if I were to choose between the two, I would go with the coolermaster. The Thermaltake litepower is a bad PSU and I would avoid it.
Where are you located? I am not sure of the price of the 7100, but there are better options. The 7100 is a generation old and the 8100 was released for the same price and it is a quad core chip. I would look at a 8100 and a H310 motherboard. The pricing should be very close unless you are buying used.

If not, look at the Pentium G4560. It will drop into the H110m (with bios update) and it is a good bit cheaper than the 7100.

Daniyal_4

Reputable
May 27, 2017

I live in Pakistan. Yes i have decided to buy i3 8100 and Asus tuf h310m-plus gaming motherboard,,but now im confused about which psu to pick because my current psu doesn't has 8-pin cpu connector which the motherboard requires?
IS THIS ONE OKAY?
http://www.coolermaster.com/powersupply/masterwatt-lite-series/masterwatt-lite-230v-400w/
AND THIS ONE?
https://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00001755

You would probably be fine with the PSU and connecting the 4 pin EPS cable to the motherboard. The 8100 does not need that much power and the 4 pin will be enough. I am guessing they have the 8 pin because on that board to support the 8700 which has much larger power requirements than the 8100.

You have to be careful with PSUs. I don't really like either, but if I were to choose between the two, I would go with the coolermaster. The Thermaltake litepower is a bad PSU and I would avoid it.

Solution