[SOLVED] PC Build Help

smdg

Commendable
Feb 3, 2019
Hello,
I need some recommendations for a new PC,

My current specs are DQ45CB,Quad core q9400,8gb ram 800mhz, which is pretty much old cuz im running RX460 4gb on it,

Im gonna keep my GPU,
Thus I need advice on a new build;

Im currently on a budget of 190$,
I cant buy separate parts cuz they will cost me more,
So, i came across a pre-built PC ( used ) and want to know if it might be good for my GPU(RX 460)

Core i5 3570,
8gb ram,
1600Mhz,
500gb hdd,
450w psu,
Forgot the Mobo but has an LGA 1155 socket
So these are the main specs of it,and it costs 170$

Please note that i might want to upgrade my CPU,and GPU( TO gtx 1060 ) in future so i want a PC for future upgrades too,

I'll be using it for gaming,like assassins creed,COD,battlefield,CSGO,
and also for RUST,
Is it still good?

Last edited:
Solution
Yes. You might have to turn settings down a little but it should play those games ok. AC series is about the hardest title in that list but a 460 should handle it with reduced settings.
Make sure the psu is decent quality for a 1060 or 460, but that wattage is fine.
Look around and you might fine a better deal on a simmilar prebuilt online.
Make sure the prebuilt has enough room for the gpu and the pc isnt sff.
Yes. You might have to turn settings down a little but it should play those games ok. AC series is about the hardest title in that list but a 460 should handle it with reduced settings.
Make sure the psu is decent quality for a 1060 or 460, but that wattage is fine.

Solution

smdg

Commendable
Feb 3, 2019
Thanks again.