[SOLVED] pc build mobo

Jun 26, 2020
I bought an I9900k and 2080 TI and was wondering if I should go slightly cheap on the motherboard and get a z390 a pro or a z390 e gaming mobo. I could technically afford both but I am asking what I will be getting the most value. I do not really think I am going to overclock my pc, and will only be primarily using my pc for playing video games and maybe streaming. Let me know what the more sound option is plz and thank u.

Solution
I bought an I9900k and 2080 TI and was wondering if I should go slightly cheap on the motherboard and get a z390 a pro or a z390 e gaming mobo. I could technically afford both but I am asking what I will be getting the most value. I do not really think I am going to overclock my pc, and will only be primarily using my pc for playing video games and maybe streaming. Let me know what the more sound option is plz and thank u.
You don't need to go super cheap nor expensive rather in a sweet spot i like the following motherboard for $150 and, getting a good board gives better pcb quality, better onboard audio and lan, good VRM's and you'll get better and longer support than a cheap mobo another Mobo to consider would be z390 tomahawk...
You don't need to go super cheap nor expensive rather in a sweet spot i like the following motherboard for $150 and, getting a good board gives better pcb quality, better onboard audio and lan, good VRM's and you'll get better and longer support than a cheap mobo another Mobo to consider would be z390 tomahawk for $220. Spend more get more:)

Solution