PC Build On Budget! HELP!

Luka14

Commendable
Nov 9, 2016
Im going to build my first gaming pc in January.
Im on 500-600$ budget!
Can you guys tell me if it's good and what would you change about it.
I would play CS:GO, GTAV, FIFA 17..

CPU: Intel Core i3-6100 3.7GHz

Motherboard:Gigabyte GA-H110M-A

Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2133

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal

Video Card: MSI RX 470 4G

Case: Cooler Master N200 MicroATX Mini Tower Case

Power Supply: Corsair CXM 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply

Do I even need a cooler for i3-6100 or stock is fine (I heard that it is noisy)?
[strike]Are these parts compatible?
Does they fit in the case? [/strike]
What windows should i install ?
Is 450W enough for this pc?
[strike]Can a 14 yr old build a pc like that?Is it easy?[/strike]

PLEASE REPLY! <3

Solution
I used a stock cooler for a while on my Intel I5 6600K . The cooler wasnt loud but it was noticeable. You'll hear some certain fan ramps once in a while but other then that it's good. I recently upgraded to the Hyper T4 for around $12.99 and it was a easy solution. Great temperatures ( Better than the stock cooler) and is more silent. But the mounting bracket is mediocre .... Depends on you!

Get the Seasonic and a Hyper T4. Wait till Black Friday! Best of luck.

Mac070

Admirable
BANNED
I would recommend getting anew cooler for that I3 6100. However it isn't necessary since you wont be overclocking or anything like that. All parts are very good quality along with compatibility. No cases interference either.... Windows 10 would be the obvious choice . The CX450W M Version should be plenty for this system. However i would atleast recommend a 500W PSU if you can. Im 16 Years old and i have built many computers. Tons to say the least. From Socket 775 and Core To Quad Pc's to the latest I7 6700K and GTX 1070. It's Easy!
I hope everything works out. As long as you pull up a Youtube video for your first time and be grounded, then your set to go. May i know the brand of that RX 470? Thanks

Luka14

Commendable
Nov 9, 2016

What cooler do you suggest? I think that I will get Windows 10 Home 64-bit.. Is EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply better? Brand is MSI Radeon RX 470 4GB ARMOR OC Video Card :) Thank you very much

Luka14

Commendable
Nov 9, 2016

Just to be sure that everything is good and as best as possible for my budget :) Its my first time so I wanna be sure :D

Mac070

Admirable
BANNED
For starters MSI has very poor quality control. I would highly suggest you avoid their products and cards. Instead settle for a Asus or Gigabyte GPU, and you won't be let down with quality nor customer care.
For the cooler I'd suggest the Cryorig H7. It's on sale here so hurry!
Link: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA4UF2DZ6565&cm_re=cryorig_h7-_-13C-000U-00005-_-Product

Now as for the PSU the CX 450W M Should be plenty. However if you can afford a Seasonic M12II or S12II or SSR Series PSU then your in good shape. But the Corsair CXM 450W Should be plenty come to think of it.

Luka14

Commendable
Nov 9, 2016
So should I get this graphics card instead:https://pcpartpicker.com/product/Cz648d/gigabyte-radeon-rx-470-4gb-g1-gaming-video-card-gv-rx470g1-gaming-4gd .I was thinking about that Cryorig H7 cooler but some people said that is overkill for my build..I think I could afford the SeaSonic
M12II 520 Bronze :) Thanks for suggestions

I don't think you will have any noise issue w/ the i3 stock cooler.
But if for some reason you need a silent rig you should buy both silent case and cpu cooler. my suggestion: Noctua NH-L12 and Fractal Design Define S Black Silent ATX. You could buy both for less than $120 so totally worth for a dead silent build if you need one.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA9PV3Y62125&cm_re=Noctua_NH-L12-_-35-608-025-_-Product
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811352054&cm_re=Fractal_Design_Define_S-_-11-352-054-_-Product

And by all means get the M12II 520 Bronze.

So as i said before there is no point in spend money in a 3rd party cpu cooler.
i3 stock cpu cooler has good enough both noise and performance.
if you have some money spare by all means get a 50 buck SSD for OS and cache: this would be money well spend.

Mac070

Admirable
BANNED
I used a stock cooler for a while on my Intel I5 6600K . The cooler wasnt loud but it was noticeable. You'll hear some certain fan ramps once in a while but other then that it's good. I recently upgraded to the Hyper T4 for around $12.99 and it was a easy solution. Great temperatures ( Better than the stock cooler) and is more silent. But the mounting bracket is mediocre .... Depends on you!

Get the Seasonic and a Hyper T4. Wait till Black Friday! Best of luck.

Solution