[SOLVED] PC BUILD RENDERING - MODELLING - ANIMATION

Aug 13, 2019
Hi to everyone, i need to build a pc for 3d rendering - modelling and animation and music production (big VST's)
Software i'll use :

premiere, after efx, cinema 4d, illustrator, photoshp, ableton

i can't spend over 1000€ :(
i find these components but im not sure if are right togheter..
https://it.pcpartpicker.com/list/z8tpdX
if u can tell me what i can change or if u have a build better for that money
Thank$$$$
Francesco

Solution
Just about any board with decent reviews should suffice for your needs. And if you're not gaming and just primarily do rendering, you might consider a quaddro card instead of the 1660. But I do some rendering on a 1660 myself as a hobbyist, nothing serious though.

I agree on the comment of getting 32gb ram. NVMe I'd say depends on the cost (i'm not sure of their price point right now compared to SSD). I will say they are fast and will make a noticable difference when used as a scratch disk/caching. My PC boots from off to desktop in about 5 seconds on an nvme drive.

phaelax

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2013
Just about any board with decent reviews should suffice for your needs. And if you're not gaming and just primarily do rendering, you might consider a quaddro card instead of the 1660. But I do some rendering on a 1660 myself as a hobbyist, nothing serious though.

I agree on the comment of getting 32gb ram. NVMe I'd say depends on the cost (i'm not sure of their price point right now compared to SSD). I will say they are fast and will make a noticable difference when used as a scratch disk/caching. My PC boots from off to desktop in about 5 seconds on an nvme drive.

Solution