morebhushan311

Reputable
Sep 21, 2019
want to build a editing pc; budget around 55k to 60k Indian Rs. (INR)
I need - processor (intel/amd), motherboard, graphic card, psu, m.2 nvme ssd (250/500gb)ram (8gb x 2), cpu cooler (If you suggest me amd processor),Monitor (24 or 27 inch)

please suggest me high productivity/performance oriented pc for smooth video editing (preferred), coding and development; NO GAMING; NO RGB/BACKLIT components; only for productivity purpose; no heating or bottleneck issues; please; And i can extend my budget to 70k.

Ralston18

Titan
FYI:

DaVinci Resolve hardware requirements:

https://www.simonsaysai.com/blog/davinci-resolve-system-requirements

From the link:

"For those running Windows devices you should have:
  • Windows 10 or later
  • 16 GB of system memory (32 GB for intense graphics work)
  • intel core i7 or AMD Ryzen 7 CPU
  • Integrated or discrete GPU with at least 2GB of VRAM and supports OpenCL 1.2 or CUDA 11 and the Latest driver Blackmagic Design Desktop Video 10.4.1 or later
  • A fast Solid State Hard Drive (SSD)"
PRemiere PRo hardware requirements:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

Note that there are Minimum and Recommended hardware specifications listed.

And the link includes listings of supported GPU's. Prices vary so knowing which particular GPU to chose may be a moving target.

As for all components for that matter.

= = = =

A better option, I believe, for you is to purchase a pre-built system.

FYI:

https://www.techradar.com/news/best-video-editing-computer

(Link provided only for reference purposes. Not as a recommendation or endorsement of the list itself or for any of the reviewed products. )

There are price related links in each computer's review. I did not check (full disclosure) those links.

Compare each referenced system to the software's hardware requirements:

I also found:

https://filmlifestyle.com/best-comp... Generation Intel Core,/32/2TB configurations).

I do not recommend that you build your own system. Doing so takes, time, effort, resources, money, and often involves doing more research. Especially when things go wrong.

Select a pre-built that meets the software listed OS and hardware requirements. Comes with a warranty for service and support. Locally purchased if possible.

Hopefully within budget. Be prepared to go to 70K. Maybe accept RGB if included (just turn it off) or make other trade-offs.

No other suggestions.

Lutfij

Titan
Since you're located in India, might want to include links to stores that you have access to and in essence it helps tell us what you can buy. this community's users aren't located in India, so for all the others responding they are brought up to speed.

As for your build, please pass on the names of all the app's that you're going to tax the build with. Some apps will demand more hardware than others.

morebhushan311

Reputable
Sep 21, 2019
Since you're located in India, might want to include links to stores that you have access to and in essence it helps tell us what you can buy. this community's users aren't located in India, so for all the others responding they are brought up to speed.

As for your build, please pass on the names of all the app's that you're going to tax the build with. Some apps will demand more hardware than others.
ok; i had no idea; and a bit amazed as there are no Indian users on the forum; anyway; i cant find a way to delete my comment; as its of no use here; if u can delete it(as u are a moderator); please do so; thanks

Lutfij

Titan
???

This is very confusing, do you need a build or are you here solely based on the idea that people from your region are allowed to respond to your thread? We could help out if we knew what sort of stores you have access to and that way we can then recommend parts. If we also knew what you're going to be working with, in terms of apps, that suggestion sees further revision.

No offence but if you won't take the effort to give us details, how do you suppose the community will be encouraged to offer their expertise on the matter?

Last edited:

morebhushan311

Reputable
Sep 21, 2019
???

This is very confusing, do you need a build or are you here solely based on the idea that people from your region are allowed to respond to your thread? We could help out if we knew what sort of stores you have access to and that way we can then recommend parts. If we also knew what you're going to be working with, in terms of apps, that suggestion sees further revision.

No offence but if you won't take the effort to give us details, how do you suppose the community will be encouraged to offer their expertise on the matter?
look bro, im not a tech guy; i have no idea abt pc parts; somebody told me to post the question on this forum; coz its related to computers; so if people from this community can guide me on the pc build; then its well and fine; otherwise; u can delete my post; i dont know what details are required for you to know; my requirement is of an editing pc within 60k inr (approx. $730 USD); so if u can recommend me; then i would appreciate that; whatever i want; i have mentioned in my question; thanks

Ralston18

Titan
@morebhushan311

Understood that you are not a tech guy. And that you may not wish to be technical.

However, if you wish to build a pc then you must further educate yourself about computers: components, assembly, operating system, and configuration.

You want an "editing pc". What editing software will you be using? Most software programs come with a listing of hardware requirements. Usually in the form of "minimal", "recommended", or "best". You do not want "minimal" and you do want as much "best" as your budget ($730 USD) permits.

There are many details involved and you must pay very close attention to all of the details.

You must read reviews, User Guides and Manuals for everthing being installed. Including even the case.

There are always trade-offs and, of course your budget. A high end, high performing computer, for any purpose, will be costly.

You cannot and should not expect that just putting it all together that it will work.

There are videos online but many such videos are oversimplified, often wrong, and some even dangerous.

All the more so especially if you are not a tech guy and have never built a computer before.

You must have some experience with tools, proper procedures, and overall be very careful in how you go about doing things. Even though connectors and components have safeguards prevent improper assembly people still manage to break and damage components when putting things together.

Much can go wrong and even experienced builder's discover problems. And not problems of builder's own making.

My recommendation: Do not build your own computer unless you are willing to learn more and find a knowledgeable family member or friend to help. And take the time to learn more about computers and building computers.

Your other options are to purchase a pre-built or have a computer custom built to your specs and requirements. Computers serve different purposes and even if they have common components there are variations that can make a critical difference. Common example being the PSU.

Why is a PSU important?

Start here:

https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/best-psus,4229.html

Summary: if you do not have some understanding of computers and components you could easily end up with a very expensive, sub-standard computer. Likely with all sorts of intermittent and varying problems.

And, if you attempt to build the computer yourself it is very likely that you will end up with a very expensive pile of damaged components.

Just my thoughts on the matter.

morebhushan311

Reputable
Sep 21, 2019
@morebhushan311

Understood that you are not a tech guy. And that you may not wish to be technical.

However, if you wish to build a pc then you must further educate yourself about computers: components, assembly, operating system, and configuration.

You want an "editing pc". What editing software will you be using? Most software programs come with a listing of hardware requirements. Usually in the form of "minimal", "recommended", or "best". You do not want "minimal" and you do want as much "best" as your budget ($730 USD) permits.

There are many details involved and you must pay very close attention to all of the details.

You must read reviews, User Guides and Manuals for everthing being installed. Including even the case.

There are always trade-offs and, of course your budget. A high end, high performing computer, for any purpose, will be costly.

You cannot and should not expect that just putting it all together that it will work.

There are videos online but many such videos are oversimplified, often wrong, and some even dangerous.

All the more so especially if you are not a tech guy and have never built a computer before.

You must have some experience with tools, proper procedures, and overall be very careful in how you go about doing things. Even though connectors and components have safeguards prevent improper assembly people still manage to break and damage components when putting things together.

Much can go wrong and even experienced builder's discover problems. And not problems of builder's own making.

My recommendation: Do not build your own computer unless you are willing to learn more and find a knowledgeable family member or friend to help. And take the time to learn more about computers and building computers.

Your other options are to purchase a pre-built or have a computer custom built to your specs and requirements. Computers serve different purposes and even if they have common components there are variations that can make a critical difference. Common example being the PSU.

Why is a PSU important?

Start here:

https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/best-psus,4229.html

Summary: if you do not have some understanding of computers and components you could easily end up with a very expensive, sub-standard computer. Likely with all sorts of intermittent and varying problems.

And, if you attempt to build the computer yourself it is very likely that you will end up with a very expensive pile of damaged components.

Just my thoughts on the matter.
I extremely appreciate your reply; but rather you could suggest me a pc build /components within 730$; after all, you all are the tech guys; If i had time to research; i would have never come here; I intend using DaVinci Resolve, or PRemiere PRo for editing; please recommend me some parts (atleast the probable components ) that will help me to buy pc; this is the last time i request

morebhushan311

Reputable
Sep 21, 2019
FYI:

DaVinci Resolve hardware requirements:

https://www.simonsaysai.com/blog/davinci-resolve-system-requirements

From the link:

"For those running Windows devices you should have:
  • Windows 10 or later
  • 16 GB of system memory (32 GB for intense graphics work)
  • intel core i7 or AMD Ryzen 7 CPU
  • Integrated or discrete GPU with at least 2GB of VRAM and supports OpenCL 1.2 or CUDA 11 and the Latest driver Blackmagic Design Desktop Video 10.4.1 or later
  • A fast Solid State Hard Drive (SSD)"
PRemiere PRo hardware requirements:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

Note that there are Minimum and Recommended hardware specifications listed.

And the link includes listings of supported GPU's. Prices vary so knowing which particular GPU to chose may be a moving target.

As for all components for that matter.

= = = =

A better option, I believe, for you is to purchase a pre-built system.

FYI:

https://www.techradar.com/news/best-video-editing-computer

(Link provided only for reference purposes. Not as a recommendation or endorsement of the list itself or for any of the reviewed products. )

There are price related links in each computer's review. I did not check (full disclosure) those links.

Compare each referenced system to the software's hardware requirements:

I also found:

https://filmlifestyle.com/best-computer-for-video-editing/#:~:text=Processor: 7th Generation Intel Core,/32/2TB configurations).

I do not recommend that you build your own system. Doing so takes, time, effort, resources, money, and often involves doing more research. Especially when things go wrong.

Select a pre-built that meets the software listed OS and hardware requirements. Comes with a warranty for service and support. Locally purchased if possible.

Hopefully within budget. Be prepared to go to 70K. Maybe accept RGB if included (just turn it off) or make other trade-offs.

No other suggestions.
OK, finally; thanks to you; that somebody at least gave me some recommendations; however, these are $1k builds compared to my tight budget of $730; im not building any system of my own; have watched too many pc builds on youtube; doing research whatever i can; thanks a lot; for the suggestions;