Question PC build with intel i5 9400f for video editing.

Aug 9, 2019
Pc build with intel i5 9400f for video editing, Programming and 2d and 3d animation in ae, blender etc under 35,000 Indian Rupee

The title sentence above says it all and I want it for programming like python, c++, Web Development, Android studio. I will also use it for 2d and 3d animation. For 2d animation I will use aftereffects and 3d maybe blender or maybe Maya, don't know 😁. I won't use it for gaming however. If possible can you find the right specs for Linux maybe linux mint or Ubuntu (for doing some Custom rom). I will be mainly using Windows 10. Here is some which I think to use with the build.

CPU - Intel core i5 9400f (must)
RAM - 8gb ddr4 ram (if 16gb required then recommend me)
Motherboard - Gigabyte B360M Gaming HD
HDD- 1TB WD Blue(Must)
SSD- 480GB Kingston A400(Maybe Must)

Can you recommend if motherboard should be something else... I choose the above because of its features like 9th generation support, anti sulfur, 4x3.x usb port etc. Also can you say if the above SSD is good for long run.

I don't want it to Give instant results during animation. But it must be faster. I will also use it for photoshop.

Any help will be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

cdrkf

Honorable
Pc build with intel i5 9400f for video editing, Programming and 2d and 3d animation in ae, blender etc under 35,000 Indian Rupee

The title sentence above says it all and I want it for programming like python, c++, Web Development, Android studio. I will also use it for 2d and 3d animation. For 2d animation I will use aftereffects and 3d maybe blender or maybe Maya, don't know 😁. I won't use it for gaming however. If possible can you find the right specs for Linux maybe linux mint or Ubuntu (for doing some Custom rom). I will be mainly using Windows 10. Here is some which I think to use with the build.

CPU - Intel core i5 9400f (must)
RAM - 8gb ddr4 ram (if 16gb required then recommend me)
Motherboard - Gigabyte B360M Gaming HD
HDD- 1TB WD Blue(Must)
SSD- 480GB Kingston A400(Maybe Must)

Can you recommend if motherboard should be something else... I choose the above because of its features like 9th generation support, anti sulfur, 4x3.x usb port etc. Also can you say if the above SSD is good for long run.

I don't want it to Give instant results during animation. But it must be faster. I will also use it for photoshop.

Any help will be appreciated.
You haven't listed a graphics board- keep in mind the i5 9400f has no integrated graphics (due to the 'f' at the end).

Also, given the software you have listed you would be better off with a Ryzen 5, as they have 12 threads instead of just 6 on the i5. The 2600 would be faster for the type of work you are looking at.

Aug 9, 2019
You haven't listed a graphics board- keep in mind the i5 9400f has no integrated graphics (due to the 'f' at the end).

Also, given the software you have listed you would be better off with a Ryzen 5, as they have 12 threads instead of just 6 on the i5. The 2600 would be faster for the type of work you are looking at.
I want a gpu that's why I asked this question. I saw gigabyte GV-N1030OC 2gb gpu. Is it good for my requirements at least some where between the system minimum and recommend requirements.

Can you just say a compatible pc build with intel i5 9400f with Gigabyte B360M Gaming HD motherboard under 35000 Indian rupee for my requirements. Including the gpu ram PSU, cpu case etc.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS