GPU:MSI GAMING X Radeon RX 470 4GB
MEM:Kingston HyperX FURY 8GB (2x4GB) DDR4 2133MHz CL14
MOBO: MSI H110M PRO-VD
HDD:Western Digital Caviar Blue, 3.5'', 1TB
CASE:Corsair Carbide Series 100R
PSU:SYSTEM POWER 8 500W 80 Plus

Is it fine?

Solution
Other than testing done on that PSU (a Be Quiet! unit) that says it isn't Haswell ready/certified (according to Intel).... It isn't a bad build for someone that is trying to keep a lower cost budget while offering some decent gaming performance @ 1080p 60Hz. You just may want to switch off the power saving features in the BIOS so the CPU doesn't enter one of those low-power states and cause the PSU to get confused and stop working right (until you reboot.)

I realize since you said you built it already, this may be a moot point, but if you want the potential to save a few more bucks, you can go with the cheapest 8GB DDR4 RAM you can find and like. RAM is RAM is RAM pretty much now days, and if the cheaper RAM just so happens to be...
Other than testing done on that PSU (a Be Quiet! unit) that says it isn't Haswell ready/certified (according to Intel).... It isn't a bad build for someone that is trying to keep a lower cost budget while offering some decent gaming performance @ 1080p 60Hz. You just may want to switch off the power saving features in the BIOS so the CPU doesn't enter one of those low-power states and cause the PSU to get confused and stop working right (until you reboot.)

I realize since you said you built it already, this may be a moot point, but if you want the potential to save a few more bucks, you can go with the cheapest 8GB DDR4 RAM you can find and like. RAM is RAM is RAM pretty much now days, and if the cheaper RAM just so happens to be faster than 2133, so be it. It will run fine at 2133 without issue anyway.

Solution