Mar 23, 2019
I'd like your opinions on my new PC build as I'm not too informed in this subject. I'd like the opinions of more informed users on any flaws and imperfections in this build. I have no price limit so go crazy.

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/

Sorry for the link, I have no idea how to insert a file or actual image in here. I appreciate all help

Lutfij

Titan
Your link doesn't work. Please repost the link as a follow up post. You also sound much like a troll since there is no such thing as a build that has no budget. You might also want to list what apps and tasks you'll be taxing the system with in order for us to get a real world understanding of your system needs(and that you're interested in a build as opposed to other folks).

Rexer

Distinguished
I'm planning a new rig, too. Like Lutfij mentioned, your link's not working. Would love to see your concept/ideas, bud. I'm building mine for replacing an old work station computer. It will also serve as a back up gaming rig for friends. So punch it up and let's check it out.

Mar 23, 2019
Sorry for the late response. I'd be happy to share my build with you however I believe mine to be rather overkill. The build that I am putting together is overkill for the games that I play and for any game in my opinion, the reason why im building it like this is because I would like to e able to play any games and upgrade to any or most peripherals without having to do hardware upgrades. I will send my build through shortly however it is not finalised.

Rexer

Distinguished
Did my big overkill i7 8770k machine last year. They said it wasn't a good year to build a gaming computer because of high prices AND.. . they were right. I paid a hefty chunk of cash to build it. Had I built the machine now, parts like the SSDs and ram would've been cheaper. I was able to get a Vega64 @msrp just before the big upswing in prices (Nov'17 to Jul'18).
Overall cost was sorta high, $2,300. One reason was raid, a spare motherboard, Microsoft Office 2016.
This year I'm replacing my workhorse.A 10yr, old Dell Studio XPS 435mt. Really like this machine. I gave it upgrades as it needed and has responded with an exceptional life. Very rarely gave me troubles. Was a lot of fun for being a 'refurbish'.
I'm thinking i5 mini.