[SOLVED] PC Build

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Dec 5, 2020
Hello, im planning on building an PC that i will use for gaming and work! This are the specs (Note: it's budget and i don't want to spend more!)

MOBO: H310M S2 2.0 (rev. 1.0) Key Features | Motherboard - GIGABYTE Global
GPU: GeForce® GTX 1650 SUPER™ WINDFORCE OC 4G Key Features | Graphics Card - GIGABYTE Global
RAM: 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Kingston CL19 1Rx16
CPU: CPU Intel Core i3-9100F Coffee Lake Quad 3.6GHz LGA 1151 6MB BOX w/o Graphics
Case: ATX Midi Tower Case SAMA Inpower Black Gold 7 Gaming Black w/o PSU
PSU: P550B Key Features | Power Supply - GIGABYTE Global
HDD 3.5" 1TB Toshiba P300 SATA3 7200rpm 64MB
SSD 2.5" Kingston A400 Series 240GB 7mm

EDIT: Do i have to buy audio card, or this motherboard have one?

For this budget, it costs about 480eur. I don't know if i will build it or the store can build it for me. So what do you think will it be able to run GTA V online, PUBG, Fortnite, on 60fps+ high? (Without overclocking). Also in the future i will upradge to 16gb (2x 8gb)

Thank you have a good day!

Solution
Anhoch PC Market Online - PSU 500W CoolerMaster MasterWatt Lite 80Plus , 12cm FAN
You have all info u need below in description, i believe there is a english lang support
You should avoid white rated psu for such a good build, the psu im recommending it a bit expensive its 600W and bronze rated, the next inexpensive bronze rated psu is from gigabyte 550W i dint consider it as it comes with 12 months warranty whereas for more 50Den you get 50W more and total of 24 months warranty, so i think it's worth.
https://www.anhoch.com/product/41630/psu-600w-deepcool-da600n-80plus-bronze-black

Dec 5, 2020
Dude trust you don't need to trust those bottlenecking website you'd regret later.
I don't trust them at all, but those YouTube videos are confusing me, CPU usage is 30-50% more than GPU usage on GTA V (this is the game that i watched last time i don't remember about others) even on very high settings.

I don't trust them at all, but those YouTube videos are confusing me, CPU usage is 30-50% more than GPU usage on GTA V (this is the game that i watched last time i don't remember about others) even on very high settings.
It's because at 1080p you are more cpu bottlenecked
"bottleneck" is misused, miscalculated, and is not a good criteria for purchase. If you want to play CSGO for esports you want 240 fps. But you'll play at low resolution probably, and CSGO is CPU dependent. Which means R9-5950X+ RTX 2060 > R5 5600X + RTX 3070/80

Dont go by percentage figures its an extremely imprecise way to calculate "bottleneck". If you're gonna want to play GTA V Online, PUBG etc you need a good CPU and GPU both. My GTA Online eats 25% CPU on R5 3600.

If you're playing at 1080p 60hz, you are fine with a 1650 Super or 1660. And an i3-10100F, random mobo because it's cheaper than ryzen +b450. 10100F >>> 9100F when considering future prospects.

You don't need 550W or even 500W, but it's good for headroom. I don't imagine you'd wanna change your storage options much, those are pretty standard. Here's what I think would be best:
https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/v3gvbh
See how prad explained it

Reactions: Migug
Anhoch PC Market Online - PSU 500W CoolerMaster MasterWatt Lite 80Plus , 12cm FAN
You have all info u need below in description, i believe there is a english lang support
You should avoid white rated psu for such a good build, the psu im recommending it a bit expensive its 600W and bronze rated, the next inexpensive bronze rated psu is from gigabyte 550W i dint consider it as it comes with 12 months warranty whereas for more 50Den you get 50W more and total of 24 months warranty, so i think it's worth.
https://www.anhoch.com/product/41630/psu-600w-deepcool-da600n-80plus-bronze-black

Again it's 💰 but worth it can you mention your entire spec also do you have any other e-com website?
https://www.anhoch.com/product/5998...z-sata3-m2-usb31-type-c-gbit-lan-dphdmidvivga

Last edited:
Solution
Dec 5, 2020

Again it's 💰 but worth it can you mention your entire spec also do you have any other e-com website?
https://www.anhoch.com/product/5998...z-sata3-m2-usb31-type-c-gbit-lan-dphdmidvivga
Yeah i have, but the components are too much expensive than this one.
The PSU is 20euro more expensive than the CoolerMaster one so no problem, i just used CoolerMaster because both of you offered me an CoolerMaster in thread page 1. The MOBO is not a problem too its like 30-40 euro more expensive than the h310. Also instead of single fan 1650S i turned it into dual fan which is 10 to 20euro more, in total its 60euro more which is not a problem hopefully the pc will be good.

EDIT: But 600w isn't too much for this setup?

Last edited:
Yeah i have, but the components are too much expensive than this one.
The PSU is 20euro more expensive than the CoolerMaster one so no problem, i just used CoolerMaster because both of you offered me an CoolerMaster in thread page 1. The MOBO is not a problem too its like 30-40 euro more expensive than the h310. Also instead of single fan 1650S i turned it into dual fan which is 10 to 20euro more, in total its 60euro more which is not a problem hopefully the pc will be good.
It will be awesome so you have decided 9400f right? If yes don't answer my just click the 🏆 icon to the most helpful post and that will complete threads, but if you have some more questions we could help.

Reactions: Migug