[SOLVED] PC Build

Dec 5, 2020
Hello, im planning on building an PC that i will use for gaming and work! This are the specs (Note: it's budget and i don't want to spend more!)

MOBO: H310M S2 2.0 (rev. 1.0) Key Features | Motherboard - GIGABYTE Global
GPU: GeForce® GTX 1650 SUPER™ WINDFORCE OC 4G Key Features | Graphics Card - GIGABYTE Global
RAM: 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Kingston CL19 1Rx16
CPU: CPU Intel Core i3-9100F Coffee Lake Quad 3.6GHz LGA 1151 6MB BOX w/o Graphics
Case: ATX Midi Tower Case SAMA Inpower Black Gold 7 Gaming Black w/o PSU
PSU: P550B Key Features | Power Supply - GIGABYTE Global
HDD 3.5" 1TB Toshiba P300 SATA3 7200rpm 64MB
SSD 2.5" Kingston A400 Series 240GB 7mm

EDIT: Do i have to buy audio card, or this motherboard have one?

For this budget, it costs about 480eur. I don't know if i will build it or the store can build it for me. So what do you think will it be able to run GTA V online, PUBG, Fortnite, on 60fps+ high? (Without overclocking). Also in the future i will upradge to 16gb (2x 8gb)

Thank you have a good day!

Solution
Anhoch PC Market Online - PSU 500W CoolerMaster MasterWatt Lite 80Plus , 12cm FAN
You have all info u need below in description, i believe there is a english lang support
You should avoid white rated psu for such a good build, the psu im recommending it a bit expensive its 600W and bronze rated, the next inexpensive bronze rated psu is from gigabyte 550W i dint consider it as it comes with 12 months warranty whereas for more 50Den you get 50W more and total of 24 months warranty, so i think it's worth.
https://www.anhoch.com/product/41630/psu-600w-deepcool-da600n-80plus-bronze-black

Hello, im planning on building an PC that i will use for gaming and work! This are the specs (Note: it's budget and i don't want to spend more!)

MOBO: H310M S2 2.0 (rev. 1.0) Key Features | Motherboard - GIGABYTE Global
GPU: GeForce® GTX 1650 SUPER™ WINDFORCE OC 4G Key Features | Graphics Card - GIGABYTE Global
RAM: 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Kingston CL19 1Rx16
CPU: CPU Intel Core i3-9100F Coffee Lake Quad 3.6GHz LGA 1151 6MB BOX w/o Graphics
Case: ATX Midi Tower Case SAMA Inpower Black Gold 7 Gaming Black w/o PSU
PSU: P550B Key Features | Power Supply - GIGABYTE Global
HDD 3.5" 1TB Toshiba P300 SATA3 7200rpm 64MB
SSD 2.5" Kingston A400 Series 240GB 7mm

EDIT: Do i have to buy audio card, or this motherboard have one?

For this budget, it costs about 480eur. I don't know if i will build it or the store can build it for me. So what do you think will it be able to run GTA V online, PUBG, Fortnite, on 60fps+ high? (Without overclocking). Also in the future i will upradge to 16gb (2x 8gb)

Thank you have a good day!
Hello there!!
Ik it could break the budget but instead of spending 70~80EUR later why not do it today, in this way you get a good system today as well as tomorrow:)
Edit: https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/LPfXnL (Intel)

AMD: https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/FH4HRT

Last edited:
Reactions: Migug
Dec 5, 2020
Hello there!!
Ik it could break the budget but instead of spending 70~80EUR later why not do it today, in this way you get a good system today as well as tomorrow:)
Edit: https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/LPfXnL
Nope.

As i see this system is causing bottleneck (5.5% on bottleneck calculator). So should i go with the 1650 (Normal)? How much fps on gta v online / pubg / fortnite high settings? (1080p)

Nope.

As i see this system is causing bottleneck (5.5% on bottleneck calculator). So should i go with the 1650 (Normal)? How much fps on gta v online / pubg / fortnite high settings? (1080p)
I have edited the build check that, also are you trying those bottlenecking percentage site, never believe those
Bottlenecking depends on resolution and game texture details and it will vary game to games, What your budget?

Reactions: Migug and Prad_Bitt
Dec 5, 2020
I have edited the build check that, also are you trying those bottlenecking percentage site, never believe those
Bottlenecking depends on resolution and game texture details and it will vary game to games, What your budget?
Not just bottleneck calculator sites, i've seen youtube videos testing games with this specs and their CPU usage is like 30-50% (depends on game) higher than GPU usage. Well, you mentioned AMD CPUs, let me check on my country stores (there is no big choice) and i will edit the message.

EDIT:
CPU AMD Ryzen 3 3200G Quad-Core 3.6GHz AM4 6MB BOX w/Radeon Vega 8 Graphics w/Wraith Stealth Cooler
this is the cpu that is the most cheapest here in my country (if you remember, as i said it's budget) CPU graphics is not needed since i have nvidia graphics. The i3 9100f one is 10euros less than this AMD one. And 10 euro is not a problem..

Nope.

"bottleneck" is misused, miscalculated, and is not a good criteria for purchase. If you want to play CSGO for esports you want 240 fps. But you'll play at low resolution probably, and CSGO is CPU dependent. Which means R9-5950X+ RTX 2060 > R5 5600X + RTX 3070/80

Dont go by percentage figures its an extremely imprecise way to calculate "bottleneck". If you're gonna want to play GTA V Online, PUBG etc you need a good CPU and GPU both. My GTA Online eats 25% CPU on R5 3600.

If you're playing at 1080p 60hz, you are fine with a 1650 Super or 1660. And an i3-10100F, random mobo because it's cheaper than ryzen +b450. 10100F >>> 9100F when considering future prospects.

You don't need 550W or even 500W, but it's good for headroom. I don't imagine you'd wanna change your storage options much, those are pretty standard. Here's what I think would be best:
https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/v3gvbh

Dec 5, 2020
If you're playing at 1080p 60hz, you are fine with a 1650 Super or 1660. And an i3-10100F, random mobo because it's cheaper than ryzen +b450. 10100F >>> 9100F when considering future prospects.
Yeah i will play on 1080p 60Hz.

You don't need 550W or even 500W, but it's good for headroom. I don't imagine you'd wanna change your storage options much, those are pretty standard. Here's what I think would be best:
Wattage does not matter at all, the important thing is the brand (of course quality) A 20$ 500w PSU isn't the same as 50$ 500w PSU.

In my opinion Gigabyte is better brand than CoolerMaster (Sorry if am wrong)

Yeah i will play on 1080p 60Hz.

Wattage does not matter at all, the important thing is the brand (of course quality) A 20$ 500w PSU isn't the same as 50$ 500w PSU.

In my opinion Gigabyte is better brand than CoolerMaster (Sorry if am wrong)
Brands don't matter either, products do.

CX550 that I put in the build is significantly better than CX550M (which is $10 higher than the non M, idk about €) as well as the EVGA BQ @General Kenobi suggested

Brands don't matter either, products do.

CX550 that I put in the build is significantly better than CX550M (which is $10 higher than the non M, idk about €) as well as the EVGA BQ @General Kenobi suggested
Hello there!
Even i was considering the CX 550 but the prices weren't available so considered the others also i have edited your build with a 10400f and a less expensive asus 1650 single fan as it would be cool and give similar performance and save few bucks which would help to balance the price increment with the 10400F. And for €43 more you get better overall system:)
https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/Fxx8j2

Reactions: Migug and Prad_Bitt
Dec 5, 2020
Well, anyone here with a GTX 1650 (Normal) How much FPS do you get? Since the Super one is causing bottleneck with an i3 9100f, and i don't have too much choices in my country

Hello there!
Even i was considering the CX 550 but the prices weren't available so considered the others also i have edited your build with a 10400f and a less expensive asus 1650 single fan as it would be cool and give similar performance and save few bucks which would help to balance the price increment with the 10400F. And for €43 more you get better overall system:)
https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/Fxx8j2
That's cool, but I am pretty sure pcpartpicker.com wouldn't check every single retailer so I put it in anyway. 10400F is an infinitely better choice for future proofing.

Well, anyone here with a GTX 1650 (Normal) How much FPS do you get? Since the Super one is causing bottleneck with an i3 9100f, and i don't have too much choices in my country
Again, the bottleneck is very trivial. Especially 5%, that's just ignore worthy at that point. Just go with the 1650 Super and the 10100F if your budget allows. Otherwise 1650S+9100F is not bad either