Question pc build

omri157

Reputable
Nov 6, 2020
Hello im looking to build a pc in the price range of 1-1.5k for gaming id appreciate if anyone can help me with good parts

What is your location and where do you prefer to buy parts from?

Which of these parts do you need to buy from that maximum budget:

Monitor
Operating system
case
power supply
RAM
Hard disk drive
Solid state drive
motherboard
CPU
case fans
CPU cooler
keyboard
mouse

Any particular brand preferences or type of cooling (liquid or air)?

omri157

Reputable
Nov 6, 2020
Operating system
case
power supply
RAM
Hard disk drive
Solid state drive
motherboard
CPU
case fans
CPU cooler

prefer air ( saw alot of problems with liquid cooling so im not sure tbh )

im from israel, so idk prob amazon/ebay

Reactions: Why_Me

USAFRet

Titan
Hello im looking to build a pc in the price range of 1-1.5k for gaming id appreciate if anyone can help me with good parts
Start here:

Post in the Systems Forum

Art_73

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2010
You have posted a great conversation starter since there are many configurations available today. I generally build with hardware one generation behind the cutting edge. For example an i5-12100F is a good CPU to build around. Look for a highly rated mother board (I recently used an MSI PRO B660M-A in a gaming build) with the features you must have but not much more. Choose a good power supply. Never cheap out on the power supply. Get a case that allows a lot of air to travel intelligently through it and run at least three fans (in addition to the CPU fan). If you follow this build process you should have plenty $ left for the best GPU you can get. This may seem a bit non specific but gaming covers a lot of ground and you may have favorite components that have done well for you in the past on hand or close by. Finally, using this philosophy post your component list when you develop it, specify your games, and the conversation will provide you with all the guidance you can stand. : )

TRENDING THREADS