pc building questions

Johnnyboyy

Reputable
Nov 29, 2014
I am building a pc for christmas and i need just a few answers and ill be ready to go first of all

1.if i build the system outside of the case and get into the bios how do i turn it off safely

2.is this windows 8 ok for an install on to a brand new drive or is it one that goes ontop of a past windows
https://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Software/Operating+Systems/Windows+8.1+64Bit+Operating+System+DVD+English+International+?productId=57936

3. whats the difference between the pro version and the version im getting

4.how do i put windows onto a usb drive for faster install

5. does anybody know any videos about overclocking cpus and gpus because ive never done it before and i dont have a clue how to do it

thanks in advance
ps. from johnnyboyy

Solution
If you want to do it on a USB, you need another computer with a DVD drive to make the USB. Just google it. There are 1000s of guides for this kind of thing.
Th BIOS has a shut PC down option.

That Windows looks fine but get 8.1.

Pro has things you do not need at all really. For just an every day computer that is not a business workstation that needs remote access, home is the proper OS to get.

Just google your CPU and GPU and read about people's experience overclocking them. It is always different every time.

Johnnyboyy

Reputable
Nov 29, 2014

that version is 8.1 broski but it all looks good Ya? do you know how to put windows on a usb? bra

Johnnyboyy

Reputable
Nov 29, 2014

thanks will this version do an install on a brand new drive?