Jul 16, 2019
I was painting my room so I moved my pc somewhere else, just disconnected power, monitor and internet. I tried to turn it on again and it turned on fine, then the next day I turned it on and it took slower, i couldn’t use my keyboard apart from NOTEPAD, log in and folder renames. Mouse works fine. On device manager I couldn’t find my graphics card, checked hidden and legacy drivers. Nothing, completely uninstalled driver remains, It doesn’t let me download the Nvidia driver, the app, and the fans turn on and then turn off, I tried with an older graphics card and the fans spin, but still my pc can’t detect that driver either.
It’s a Gtx 1050 ( it gets hot and fans don’t spin)bought it 3 months ago.
And the older on I used is a 770 ( fans spin)

On thing I noticed that was different was that the MEMOk light flashes once then turns off at the start, I took what I could out and cleaned it and took all the dust off, checked every cable, connection, all good. I also tried reset it to an earlier stage but it only shows 2 days ago, I tired completely clean reset and it says failed. Tried every possible solution to fix it and nothing still.
Just want to know if anyone has experienced the same problem and have a solution for it

Jul 16, 2019
I would also like to say that I tried putttimb both cards in and nothing and also I tried putting Each card in a different slot and nothing seems to work, also tried one Memory stick and nothing. Thankss

Jul 16, 2019
I found out the solution if anyone wants to know , after not being able to restart from scratch. I decided to get the latest windows 10 update and download it, it took a few hours but it works now, mouse, keyboard, graphics cards detected and working at best. It’s just over all smoother. Hopefully that works for someone wlse