Pc can run a game that requires all this PC hardware resources in an specific hardware installation and configuration ?

Jun 25, 2022
A Asus Prime B360M-C Model Name Motherboard, Intel Core i7-8700 Model Name Porcessor it is a 3.20Ghz 3.19Ghz processor EVGA750 BQ Power Supply Model Name it is a 750 watt BRONZE POWER SUPPLY A GeIL CL16-16-16 D4-24008 Model Name Ram memory Card it is a 8 gb Ram Memory Card an Itnel UHD Graphic 630 integrated graphics using just one fan

Jun 25, 2022
What was your question?
My question was a Pc with the next Hardware Specifications: an Asus Prime B360M-C Model Name Motherboard, Intel Core i7-8700 Model Name Porcessor it is a 3.20Ghz 3.19Ghz processor EVGA750 BQ Power Supply Model Name it is a 750 watt BRONZE POWER SUPPLY A GeIL CL16-16-16 D4-24008 Model Name Ram memory Card it is a 8 gb Ram Memory Card an Itnel UHD Graphic 630 integrated graphics using just one fan ; can run the game that the pc apply the minimum requirements and that requires all the PC hardware resources to run it using 2 fans ?

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
My question was a Pc with the next Hardware Specifications: an Asus Prime B360M-C Model Name Motherboard, Intel Core i7-8700 Model Name Porcessor it is a 3.20Ghz 3.19Ghz processor EVGA750 BQ Power Supply Model Name it is a 750 watt BRONZE POWER SUPPLY A GeIL CL16-16-16 D4-24008 Model Name Ram memory Card it is a 8 gb Ram Memory Card an Itnel UHD Graphic 630 integrated graphics using just one fan ; can run the game that the pc apply the minimum requirements and that requires all the PC hardware resources to run it using 2 fans ?

I'm still having trouble understanding this message at all. Are you asking if your PC meets the minimum requirements to play a specific game? If so, nobody can say without knowing what the specific game is.

It's not perfect, but you might get better results with Google Translate.

Jun 25, 2022
I'm still having trouble understanding this message at all. Are you asking if your PC meets the minimum requirements to play a specific game? If so, nobody can say without knowing what the specific game is.

It's not perfect, but you might get better results with Google Translate.
my question is if i have a Pc with the Hardware Specifications listed above; and i apply for minimum requirements having 2 fans; can i still apply for minimum requirements having 1 fan ?

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
my question is if i have a Pc with the Hardware Specifications listed above; and i apply for minimum requirements having 2 fans; can i still apply for minimum requirements having 1 fan ?

The minimum requirements for what? And what do the requirements have to do with one fan or two? You need fans to keep the PC from being too hot. I'm unaware of any game ever having a requirement that states a number of fans.

If one fan can keep your system cool enough then it will have no problems running any games that it can run, which won't be many.
You will have to test it and see what temps you get, since you only have the gpu of the cpu games will not push your cpu much so temps should be pretty ok.

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
I would add to ask, are you talking specifically about case fans, or is one of these the CPU cooler fan?

Many base stock prebuilt and office PC have only the rear case fan and CPU cooler exposed for a user to readily see. In said typical systems the only other fan present is typically the one inside the power supply which may or may not be visible.

One fan in a system is only really good for basic use computers, like those in an office used for typing documents. For anything with a gaming setup I would use 2 case fans or more. Not very clear if that is what you are asking or not. You can also just run a program like HWMonitor, do whatever you are doing and check the temps it shows you. Anything under 90C is decent.

TRENDING THREADS