PC cant boot my new installed OS

Stephen29

Commendable
Mar 21, 2016
So, I just installed Windows 7 OS 64 bit on my old PC. I picked the partition in Drive C on my HDD. After the installation it performed well. But I bought a new PC. And I inserted my old HDD(where i installed W7) It can start but cant load windows properly. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p45QcJP4QaQ heres the link.

PS. After i upgraded to 64 bit. My new pc worked at 32 bit its the same HDD I used. Sorry for my bad english.

Solution
Welcome to the TH community, Stephen!

Unfortunately, you won't be able to boot into the Windows version from your old PC like that. The operating system is tied to the motherboard, so you'd need a new genuine Windows installation for your new PC. The hard drive is just a carrier for the system files, so changing the PC using the same HDD still can't make it recognize the OS from another computer.
For more details, refer to the MS Support/Knowledge base.

Best of luck! :)
SuperSoph_WD
Welcome to the TH community, Stephen!

Unfortunately, you won't be able to boot into the Windows version from your old PC like that. The operating system is tied to the motherboard, so you'd need a new genuine Windows installation for your new PC. The hard drive is just a carrier for the system files, so changing the PC using the same HDD still can't make it recognize the OS from another computer.
For more details, refer to the MS Support/Knowledge base.

Best of luck! :)
SuperSoph_WD

Solution