Question PC cant detect headphones and microphone and cant install Realtek driver

jrstoyva

Reputable
Jun 5, 2018
Hey!
Suddenly my pc didnt detect my inputs both front and on the back of the motherboard. Have checked bios if the audio there is enabled and it is, even tried to give my pc a fresh install of windows and drivers but nothing.
Only audio i can use is through nvidia throug hdmi, and thats the only thing i can find in device manager as well. Was also reading about microsoft uaa bus driver, but i didnt have that eather. Been trying what i could from what ive already been reading on the internet.
the motherboard is ASUS ROG Strix b550-f gaming, ryzen 7 3700x.

Hey!
Suddenly my pc didnt detect my inputs both front and on the back of the motherboard. Have checked bios if the audio there is enabled and it is, even tried to give my pc a fresh install of windows and drivers but nothing.
Only audio i can use is through nvidia throug hdmi, and thats the only thing i can find in device manager as well. Was also reading about microsoft uaa bus driver, but i didnt have that eather. Been trying what i could from what ive already been reading on the internet.
the motherboard is ASUS ROG Strix b550-f gaming, ryzen 7 3700x.
Have you uodated your bios?