Judgement131313

Honorable
Jul 15, 2013
CPU: i3 8100
Mobo: GIGABYTE B360 AORUS Gaming 3
Ram: 2x4gb 2400
Gpu: gtx 1050ti
Psu: evga 500 B

Last night my pc was working well I updated windows and went to bed. When I turned on my computer today it's not showing anything on the monitor it says no input signal. So I checked the cable and monitor and they are ok, I hooked up my monitor and the cable to my ps4 and its working so I figured its actually my pc. I tried to clear CMOS, replace GPU with a working one, reattach CPU, used different PSU but nothing worked. So I removed my GPU and tried to use on board graphics and its WORKING. So I thought it might have to do with the bios so I check if my PCIe is disabled but it's not. last resort I reinstalled windows it did not work too.

SOMEONE help!!!!

Judgement131313

Honorable
Jul 15, 2013
Try using that GPU in another system - it's the only thing you don't mention checking.
Most likely, for some reason, that card has failed.
I tried my gtx 1050 ti on my other computer(amd build) its working. I tried a different gpu(r9 270x) on it too still no chance. its like the pcie is not working so i tried to switch mobo too still no chance the only thing i didnt change so far is the CPU. Do you think a failing cpu can cost cause this?

Mar 1, 2019
Have you tried plugging in the GPU to the 2nd PCIE slot and see if that works? PCIE lanes might have fried. If both doesn't work, then I would assume the PCIE controller on your board has been fried.

Next option is to check the chips right next or near the PCIE slots and check for burn marks.

Judgement131313

Honorable
Jul 15, 2013
Have you tried plugging in the GPU to the 2nd PCIE slot and see if that works? PCIE lanes might have fried. If both doesn't work, then I would assume the PCIE controller on your board has been fried.

Next option is to check the chips right next or near the PCIE slots and check for burn marks.
the thing is I have 2nd motherboard that works and i tried to replace my current one with it but I still have the same issue. Pcie slots are not working but on board works.. its very weird

TRENDING THREADS