Question PC cant get to post

Dec 2, 2020
First of all, this happened after i cleaned up the CPU cooler. On next day i found out that one of ram sticks isnt working, so i tried to reinsert sticks, and now my PC wont even get to post. Cpu fan is spinning, ez debug led shows dram light and then blinks shortly to cpu light. I tried clearing CMOS, but it didnt help. Im feeling like an idiot and i dont know what to do. Did i somehow fried the motherboard?
List of specs:
Motherboard: MSI h310m pro-vd
CPU: i5-9400f
RAM:2 sticks of 8gb 2666Mhz Samsung CL19
GPU: MSI gtx1050(not ti)

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

It's customary to include your full system's specs when posting a troubleshooting thread. Please list your full system's specs. Did you reinsert the stick of ram while the system was powered up/running/not disconnected from the wall?

Dec 2, 2020
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

It's customary to include your full system's specs when posting a troubleshooting thread. Please list your full system's specs. Did you reinsert the stick of ram while the system was powered up/running/not disconnected from the wall?
Before reinserting sticks i definitely plugged off power cable.
List of specs:
Motherboard: MSI h310m pro-vd
CPU: i5-9400f
RAM:2 sticks of 8gb 2666Mhz Samsung CL19
GPU: MSI gtx1050(not ti)

Dec 2, 2020
So i tried to reseat ram, tried to insert only one stick in each slot, but nothing came out of it, in some cases only DRAM led was showing up, in other cases it was DRAM led that showed up and then CPU led quickly blinked. As i understand its either mobo or ram. But i have no clue what exactly. Any help would be appreciated.