[SOLVED] PC case didn't come with screws

Solution
i would hope the HD & SSD would come with their own screws but can't be sure. if not, once they arrive just take them to your local Ace Hardware or similar store and they will definitely find you a cheap pack of compatible ones.

and be extra careful to not lose any of the side panel or any other pre-installed screws.
Metallicgear is an off-shoot of Phanteks, who have always been a pretty reputable company. i would hope that any future problem(s) with lacking screws or other accessories would be handled easily through their product support.
most decent cases do come with an accessory box with extra screws for side panels and any oddly placed fan/drive spaces that may need extra long or extra wide screws. check with the case manufacturer product page to see the "what's included" section.
it appears to be a fairly nice case but it could be a cheap manufacturer cutting a few cents by not including anything extra.

your motherboard will have it's own standoffs. your fans should have their own screws. your CPU cooler will have it's own fittings/screws. your PSU should have it's own screws.

what else are you installing that you are worried about attaching?

Dec 3, 2019
most decent cases do come with an accessory box with extra screws for side panels and any oddly placed fan/drive spaces that may need extra long or extra wide screws. check with the case manufacturer product page to see the "what's included" section.
it appears to be a fairly nice case but it could be a cheap manufacturer cutting a few cents by not including anything extra.

your motherboard will have it's own standoffs. your fans should have their own screws. your CPU cooler will have it's own fittings/screws. your PSU should have it's own screws.

what else are you installing that you are worried about attaching?
Oh ok. I was just wondering if I needed screws for the build that were supposed to come with the case. Here are the parts I'm using + some extra fans. https://pcpartpicker.com/user/UB404/saved/#view=Px4BZL

i would hope the HD & SSD would come with their own screws but can't be sure. if not, once they arrive just take them to your local Ace Hardware or similar store and they will definitely find you a cheap pack of compatible ones.

and be extra careful to not lose any of the side panel or any other pre-installed screws.
Metallicgear is an off-shoot of Phanteks, who have always been a pretty reputable company. i would hope that any future problem(s) with lacking screws or other accessories would be handled easily through their product support.

Solution