Question Pc case has weird f audio cables, unlabeled

DSzymborski

Titan
I'm not sure exactly how anybody would be able to give you advice based on a blurry image of unlabeled wires from an unidentified case.

Anyway, pre-built cases tend to be highly proprietary, so unless you have the motherboard that goes with it, there's a high chance that this isn't going to happen.

Reactions: Ralston18

Seven Yame

Prominent
Feb 20, 2022
I'm not sure exactly how anybody would be able to give you advice based on a blurry image of unlabeled wires from an unidentified case.

Anyway, pre-built cases tend to be highly proprietary, so unless you have the motherboard that goes with it, there's a high chance that this isn't going to happen.
I had a motherboard like any other motherboard on the f audio, and I changed it because it got burnt and I replaced it and I have these cables, I'll post a better image tomorrow

I have a case from a prebuilt, and I don't know it's model name, but it has these weird cables (I assume they are from front audio, because I connected the front usb ports and power cables) and they aren't labeled either.Here's the photo, I hope someone knows how these should be connected:
View: https://imgur.com/a/YiWLlbx
Are those bare metal connectors on those cables?! If they are uninsulated then its best to leave them alone and unconnected. The chance of any of those connectors causing a short is way to high to risk connecting them to anything.

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

= = = =

And I will add and ask follow on questions:

Do you have the applicable User Guides/Manuals for motherboard and case?

This:

"I had a motherboard like any other motherboard on the f audio, and I changed it because it got burnt and I replaced it and I have these cables, I'll post a better image tomorrow"

Reference: "post a better image tomorrow" - please do so indeed and include photographs of both ends, connection ports/plugs, etc..

The initial posted image appears to me to be crimp on cable splices. Used for repairs to damaged or cut wires. Likewise not sure as mentioned in Post #2.

Not standard component/motherboard/case connections.

What happened to cause the motherboard to be "burnt"? Circumstances, events, actions?

And regarding that "pre-built" case provide as much information about the case as you can.

Source, vendor, any labels, stamps specs ,etc..