PC Case Replacement

CazoKe

Prominent
Mar 15, 2017
Hi!

I'm looking for a new case for my current build. I have some extra money and I want to (if possible) find something smaller and better suited to holding my multiple hard drives/SSDs. I'm going to University in September and would like to find something that won't take up too much desk space in my apartment there.

Just gonna say this, I don't have any plans to go for a massive upgrade (except potentially the GPU) for some time, I feel as though my current hardware does everything I want it to fine (generally gaming, Overwatch, GTA V, PUBG etc. also video editing). In a few years sure, I'll probably upgrade to a Ryzen based build but for now I'm happy with my current build

My current case is the NZXT Source 210 Elite. It's nothing fancy but it does the job. I've found it a bit troublesome when holding my multiple drives (some of which are SSDs). I don't know if it's possible to find a case smaller for my Motherboard size and one that can support the size of GPU I have but here are the other specs:

CPU: Intel i7 4790k with a Hyper TX3 Evo
RAM: 16gb Crucial Ballistix Sport
GPU: Palit Jetstream GTX 960
Storage: Two Samsung Evo SSDs (250gb/500gb, both SATA) + a Seagate 1tb Hard Drive
PSU: 500w EVGA 80 Plus (non modular)
MOBO: Gigabyte Z97P-D3

Even if it isn't possible to get something smaller, I'd still prefer to find something a bit easier to manage cables with. I'll probably pick up a modular PSU around the same time so it's less messy. I don't have a fixed budget, but I'd prefer to find something around the price of £50-70 if possible, although I accept that's a restrictive budget so if you have any suggestions that go above, by all means suggest.

Thanks!