PC case suggestions? :D

BlackSteel97

Honorable
Dec 31, 2013
Hello people!

I'm building a PC and I want to give it a kind of mechanical/industial look, for that I bought an Asus Sabertooth z87 (z97 motherboards and processors won't arrive in my country untill september-november). Now I'm looking for a case, full tower, that matches the motherboard and the rest of the components. So, I came here today to ask for suggestions.

I'm not worried about the price, since it's the last part I need, but if I can get something below 150 it would be awesome.

Also take in consideration that there are mostly Cooler Master, Thermaltake and Aerocool cases in here. Gigabyte, NZXT, Silverstone and Corsair cases are hard to find.

Thanks for your help! :D

BlackSteel97

Honorable
Dec 31, 2013
As far as I know, Newegg doesn't have international shipping service. Amazon has, but only on selected products.

But in any case I would prefer to buy the case inside the country since export/import taxes for Mexico are quite high :/

BlackSteel97

Honorable
Dec 31, 2013
I've bought the componets from various local stores. Some of the stores have a "if we don't have it, we get it for you" service, which may help if the suggested cases are not available here.