PC Case trilema

ProfPowers

Reputable
Jun 3, 2017
I am in a bit of trilema between these 3 cases:

Sharkoon tg5

CorsairCarbide 270R

Thermaltake supressor f31

Any word of insight or help about my choice would be appreciated.

Solution

While I would recommend Corsair as a brand; The TT case definitely has superior airflow among all 3 because of the ability to mount fans on front / top / bottom and rear (+ side if you opt for non-window side panel). It's also the biggest/widest among all 3 providing you the ability to install 3 x 200mm Fans.
However, while 200mm fans move more air with a high cfm at low rpms I believe higher quality 140mm fans like the new Corsair ML120 magnetic...

A bit of insight on what type of build your doing like if air cooling: What type or how big of a CPU cooler and how many pc fans do you have or want to use and their sizes. If watercooling: Is it AIO or Custom loop with how many radiators and their sizes. While most cases support full size GPU lengths that is also something to consider checking.

As for your selections you really can't go wrong with the quality of Corsair, TT also makes some good cases but both are just standard plastic windows as tempered glass is becoming more mainstream when it comes to windowed cases. That said I honestly have never heard of Sharkoon until now so personally I wouldn't spend $ on such an unknown manufacturer.

While I'm at it I want to introduce you to my personal favorite brand of tempered glass case manufacturer: In Win

Here is my 303:
h5Cgdy5.jpg

ProfPowers

Reputable
Jun 3, 2017
Ok i didnt wrote all info.
CPU cooling would be Hyper EVO 212
GPU is 1070 MSI.
These 3 are only options realy do to availability(shit country ordering online cost to much).
I would prefere that it has good air flow and that it isnt cramped.
Of HDD i got 2 3.5 and one 2.5 + SSD.

While I would recommend Corsair as a brand; The TT case definitely has superior airflow among all 3 because of the ability to mount fans on front / top / bottom and rear (+ side if you opt for non-window side panel). It's also the biggest/widest among all 3 providing you the ability to install 3 x 200mm Fans.
However, while 200mm fans move more air with a high cfm at low rpms I believe higher quality 140mm fans like the new Corsair ML120 magnetic levitation fans are going to beat any 200mm fan specially since according to the diagram below you could possibly mount up to 8 x 140mm fans:
pic11.jpg

Aesthetically, that other brand which uses tempered glass beats the other 2 in looks cause glass > plastic window:
prod_tg5.png

Also, will save you some $ since it already includes 4 fans..how well they perform..IDK.

Solution