[SOLVED] Pc case with little noise, good cable management and antidust? 100$ budget

JimFit

Prominent
Mar 9, 2020
The title says it all! I need a case that fits AMD Ryzen 7 3700X + MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX ATX AM4

Budget 100$ Thanks!

Solution
I forgot the tempered glass :p

If you want TG, then you'll have to pick 3-4/5 to focus on.
  • Quiet
  • Good cable management
  • Limited dust
  • Tempered Glass
  • <$100

TG doesn't really help with "silence" focussd cases. And anything that can achieve everything well, is likely going to cost >$100 when it's all said and done.

For a quiet focus, I'd ensure you're not looking at restrictive airflow (which will allow fans to spin at lower RPM yet move decent air). Fan setup will help with dust, too many filters will limit airflow etc.

I'd be inclined to look to a solid, budget case, and improve (or add to) the 'included' fans.

Example:
PCPartPicker Part List

Case: Phanteks Eclipse P300A Mesh...

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
I forgot the tempered glass :p

If you want TG, then you'll have to pick 3-4/5 to focus on.
  • Quiet
  • Good cable management
  • Limited dust
  • Tempered Glass
  • <$100

TG doesn't really help with "silence" focussd cases. And anything that can achieve everything well, is likely going to cost >$100 when it's all said and done.

For a quiet focus, I'd ensure you're not looking at restrictive airflow (which will allow fans to spin at lower RPM yet move decent air). Fan setup will help with dust, too many filters will limit airflow etc.

I'd be inclined to look to a solid, budget case, and improve (or add to) the 'included' fans.

Example:
PCPartPicker Part List

Case: Phanteks Eclipse P300A Mesh ATX Mid Tower Case ($67.98 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: be quiet! Pure Wings 2 140 PWM 61.2 CFM 140 mm Fan ($18.42 @ Amazon)
Case Fan: be quiet! Pure Wings 2 140 PWM 61.2 CFM 140 mm Fan ($18.42 @ Amazon)
Total: $104.82
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-03-10 15:07 EDT-0400

Last edited:
Solution