Discussion PC Case with Mesh Front and No PSU Shroud

jonmakela00

Honorable
Feb 14, 2018
I don't think I've ever been so frustrated trying to find PC components as I am right now trying to locate a simple PC case with a mesh front and no PSU shroud. I have a beautiful set of custom cables that are really well organized coming out of the PSU and I don't want to hide them behind a PSU shroud.

I'm currently using a Thermaltake Core V31 from 2015 and would love to upgrade to a case with a glass side to expand the sightline into the case interior. But everything out there has a PSU shroud or, like Lian Li or Rosewill, buries the PSU behind the mobo tray or in the case ceiling.

Some of these cases have the shroud riveted in and I think I'd behind to drill those out, but in these cases, the mobo tray doesn't extend all the way to the bottom, hence, you'd see all the excess cabling that would normally be behind that shroud or a full length mobo tray.

Ok, enough ranting...I'd love some help finding what appears to be a unicorn PC case. I am going all air cooling using a Cryorig H7 and I'd like to mount fans at the top, front, and bottom of the case.

Thanks for reading the rant and appreciate any advice or help you can offer.