[SOLVED] PC clicking noise

JasonNs_

Proper
Sep 22, 2020
Never heard this sound before, when i turn off my PC or turn it on, i hear a click sound, is that okay ? i can record if you want.

Solution
tbh cant know since sometimes i hear it from the psu and sometimes the motherboard, btw i removed the GPU and the clicky sound still there.
See what it sounds like in mine, is as if a rotor was winded backwards. You know something like a beyblade winding on the launcher if you know what I'm talking about. It's one click when turning off. That's normal, and comes from the psu. If you are still concerned, you can do one thing. Take the PSU out, place it as far away from the mobo as possible (still connected) . And then turn the pc on and off see where it comes from
tbh cant know since sometimes i hear it from the psu and sometimes the motherboard, btw i removed the GPU and the clicky sound still there.
See what it sounds like in mine, is as if a rotor was winded backwards. You know something like a beyblade winding on the launcher if you know what I'm talking about. It's one click when turning off. That's normal, and comes from the psu. If you are still concerned, you can do one thing. Take the PSU out, place it as far away from the mobo as possible (still connected) . And then turn the pc on and off see where it comes from

Solution

JasonNs_

Proper
Sep 22, 2020
ill try that later and ill reply back to you.