PC Compatibility Check

MrDarthGaber

Honorable
Aug 28, 2013
PC Parts Compatibility Check?
Hello I have been looking into some parts for a building a new PC and after much research I think I may have been able to get all compatible parts, I also think I have all the parts so if I am missing anything please tell, but in the end I guess I really have no idea. Any help would be much appreciated! I also think I have the cheapest parts available but if you find good deals and like a total price and post it that would help to but it isn't really necessary :) THANK YOU again
Here are the parts:
Processor: 4th Gen i5-4670S (LGA1150 socket)
Motherboard: ASUS Z87-PLUS LGA 1150 Intel Z87 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
Memory: [Ripjaws] F3-12800CL8Q-8GBRM
Hard Drive: Western Digital WD Black WD2002FAEX 2TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive - OEM
Video/Grahpics Card: MSI R7750-PMD2GD3 Radeon HD 7750 2GB 128-bit DDR3 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card (If nothing better can be found)
Sound Card: ASUS XONAR_DG 5.1 Channels PCI Interface Xonar DG Sound Card
Optical Drive: Is it absolutely necessary?
Case: Antec Three Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
Monitor: Acer V203HL BJObmd 20" LED Backlit Widescreen LCD Monitor
Power Supply: COOLMAX CX-400B 400W ATX v2.01 Power Supply

Here's my feedback for what it's worth
No an optical drive is not a necessity
Drop the CoolMax PSU for something of a little higher quality (almost any other PSU) - on a serious note, Antec, Corsair, SeaSonic, Enermax, FSP and others are much better brands
Unless you are a super audiophile the sound card will not provide appreciably better sound than the on-board sound, you could drop it also
Up the graphics to the 7770 with the savings from the sound card
That's all I got

MrDarthGaber

Honorable
Aug 28, 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback!