Question PC completely crashes during game bootup

Sep 7, 2022
I recently upgraded my computer's CPU, GPU, and motherboard. However now I have a problem launching Warframe. I have had no issues with any other game. I have played Elden Ring, Multiversus, SoT, FH5, Factorio, and Rust since upgrading and Warframe is the only game that it has issues with so far. While the game is loading into the login screen my entire PC will shut down. The fans stop, all lights go off, and the screens go black. It also doesn't turn back on until I flip the switch on my PSU and wait. I also have to hold the case power button to turn it back on, simply pressing it doesn't work.

Specs:
Ryzen 9 3900X
32GB DDR4
MSI MAG b550 TOMAHAWK
EVGA RTX 3080ti
Corsair AX760

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When you upgraded your platform, did you reinstall your OS? Furthermore, even if your PSU was brand new, you're severely underpowered for your platform/GPU. You're in need of at least a 1.2KW PSU. No, I'm not kidding here.

Sep 7, 2022
I did not reinstall the OS, but it went through several updates after I changed out the components. I also did a large amount of research before I purchased them to make sure I didn't need a new PSU. Also if it was a power issue then it should have the same problem on other games especially ones that are more demanding like Elden Ring and FH5.