Question PC completely freezes, have no clue why.

Aug 30, 2022
Specs:
Windows 10
CPU: Intel Core i9 10900K
GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070
PSU: Deepcool DQ series 650W
RAM: 32 GB DDR4

Very shortly after startup, my entire computer freezes and it either automatically restarts or I have to manually turn it off and on. Weird thing is that my PC just all of the sudden started doing this, I've had this PC for over a year and this specific problem has only happened recently and I have no clue why. Got new RAM, didn't work, factory reset and completely reinstalled windows which also didn't seem to work.

What I noticed is that the PC works fine with it's running with just the CPU, doesn't freeze or anything, but if there's a GPU connected then the computer does it's freeze problem. I checked and reseated cabling, reinstalled drivers, hell I even bought a brand new GPU and it still didn't help. I'm honestly at a complete loss, GPU isn't overclocked or anything, nothing is overheating, GPU and CPU is around 30 degrees Celsius... and again the pc was working just fine, until one day it just started doing this. Not running any games or anything, it just freezes a few seconds after startup... does anyone have any idea what is going on or should I bring this into some computer store?