Question Pc completely freezes while gaming

jdq1412

Reputable
May 17, 2016
Hello. My pc completely freezes after some minutes of gaming or right after launching a game. I could be gaming fine then suddenly i get a huge fps drop then goes back to normal and then 5 sec after the whole pc freezes. Rgb keyboard, rgb fans they all stop cycling, they just get stuck in one color when the pc freezes. Im running a 3800x with an asus x570 gaming-f with latest bios and chipset driver from amd. Running corsair vengeance pro rgb 16gb 3200mhz, 2 evga 1080 ftw hybrid and 1000w psu. Theres no overclock, the system is running at stock with xpm enabled for ram. All my temps are well below 60c while gaming and when the freeze occurs. I have tested the ram with windows memory diagnostic and 0 errors. I have also done a clean install of windows on my ssd. The freeze occurs when playing games only ( division 2, remnants and destiny 2 ), sometimes with destiny the freeze happens as soon as i hit the play button. Can anyone help me out, i dont know whats wrong and whats causing the complete pc freeze.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS