[SOLVED] PC completely powers off when playing games, PSU or GPU issue?

Mar 12, 2022
My PC randomly started turning off while playing games like Valorant yesterday, and this hasn't ever happened before. It hasn't turned off if I'm doing things just like browsing the internet or playing something like League or Genshin Impact. I noticed that there was a lot of coil while/noise coming from my PSU recently (last three days or so) so I took it out today, sprayed it with some electronics duster, and now it isn't making anywhere close to the amount of sound it used to. I don't overclock.
When it turns off, everything in the PC except the RAM stop lighting up, and pressing the power button doesn't turn the PC on unless I flick the PSU switch off and back on again, and then the power button works again.
I ran Cinebench for a while and it didn't cause my PC to turn off, but running Heaven Benchmark for about 5-6 minutes does.
I haven't ever had this issue with this PC before, so I'm not sure why it's doing this all of a sudden.
Is this an issue with my GPU, or PSU?

Specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G
CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Stealth Cooler
MOBO: MSI B550-A PRO
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO, 3200MHz DDR4, 2x16gb
GPU: PowerColor Red Devil AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB
PSU: EVGA 650BQ 650 Watt 80 Plus Bronze Semi-Modular Power Supply

Solution
650w is plenty but for a future GPU upgrade it's maybe wise the get a 850w. Corsair RMx, Enermax Revolution D.F., EVGA Supernova G6, Fractal Design ION+, MSI A-GF, Super Flower Leadex III Gold, Thermaltake GF1, XPG Core Reactor, that kind of stuff.
650w is plenty but for a future GPU upgrade it's maybe wise the get a 850w. Corsair RMx, Enermax Revolution D.F., EVGA Supernova G6, Fractal Design ION+, MSI A-GF, Super Flower Leadex III Gold, Thermaltake GF1, XPG Core Reactor, that kind of stuff.

Solution