PC component upgrade - which one first?

Apr 15, 2018
If I'm looking for the best bang for the buck, what would you suggest I concentrate on improving first from these components? I have enough power supply for upgrades and leave my mainboard details for compatibility. Thank-you for any help, very much appreciated.

Mainboard: ASUS P8H77-V
CPU: i5 3570k
GPU: GTX 1060 6gb
RAM: 16gb DDR3

Apr 15, 2018
Thanks, MO. My budget could come in stages depending on advice. So I'd be willing to wait longer to save extra if the increase in -gaming prowess- is something you think is worth it. What I can afford today is £300 (347euros / $427). Is it worth noting that I intend to do some streaming of gameplay also?

Apr 15, 2018
This is great info, MO. Thanks so much! I currently have x2 SSD (one for the game and one for Windows) They are both Kingston SHFS 37A 120gb. Do you think it is a good idea to upgrade one of them? Thanks for the tip with the GPU, this is good news for the future.

Apr 15, 2018

Not struggling per se, however, Star Citizen will be a focus and this game is an early alpha with some time to go for good optimisation. Also, I wish to stream and am unsure what load that places. I've always had a moderate gaming PC and would like to push for some better frames without sacrificing too much on graphics.

Thanks again for replies, this has really helped give me some confidence in what to shop for.