pc components in flight as checked luggage

Jul 23, 2018
hey im currently in usa and i bought all my pc hardware except for the case because i wanted to buy that in my homeland i wanted put my componest in my checked luggage and where all my componest are in there orginial box but my father says that i have to take them out of the original boxes for some odd reason and sorround them with clothes. but im scared that my componest are save enough so i wonder can i take my take my pc componest on the checked luggage in original boxes

pls hurry im leaving july 28

Solution
I'd leave them in their original packaging. That's how they're shipped from the manufacturer. Your checked luggage will be xray'ed, but that won't hurt your components. Make sure you have a TSA approved lock on your checked luggage, take pictures of the items as they're packed in the luggage and keep the receipts from the store where you purchased them. When you collect your luggage at the destination airport, make sure everything is still there! Even with these precautions, valuables sometimes get stolen by baggage handlers. If that happens, go to the airline's baggage personnel and file a complaint. Smaller items, like the CPU and drives you can carry with you in your hand luggage.
I'd leave them in their original packaging. That's how they're shipped from the manufacturer. Your checked luggage will be xray'ed, but that won't hurt your components. Make sure you have a TSA approved lock on your checked luggage, take pictures of the items as they're packed in the luggage and keep the receipts from the store where you purchased them. When you collect your luggage at the destination airport, make sure everything is still there! Even with these precautions, valuables sometimes get stolen by baggage handlers. If that happens, go to the airline's baggage personnel and file a complaint. Smaller items, like the CPU and drives you can carry with you in your hand luggage.

Solution