Question PC Components underperforming horribly

Dec 20, 2021
Is the RAM in the correct slots for dual channel? If running single channel that would cause poor cpu & RAM performance and may indirectly affect the gpu.
What slots should it be in I just got new RAM actually and I think that its been the problem. Ever since I put it in it has been bad.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
RGD's not asking about the PSU for personal entertainment. It's important safety equipment and knowing what you have is just as important as being able to tell a doctor what allergies you have to food or medication. If you don't know, you have to look.

As for the CPU, the temperatures are way too high. Something has gone terribly wrong with your cooling solution, but the next step depends on what the cooling solution is, another thing you did not tell us about.

Dec 20, 2021
You have a cooling problem, that cpu is overheating.
I have
RGD's not asking about the PSU for personal entertainment. It's important safety equipment and knowing what you have is just as important as being able to tell a doctor what allergies you have to food or medication. If you don't know, you have to look.

As for the CPU, the temperatures are way too high. Something has gone terribly wrong with your cooling solution, but the next step depends on what the cooling solution is, another thing you did not tell us about.
Ok I don't know the cooling solution or the PSU it was a pre built pc. But I don't think that the pump for the cooling is working either way.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
I have

Ok I don't know the cooling solution or the PSU it was a pre built pc. But I don't think that the pump for the cooling is working either way.

This is literally the first mention you have an AIO liquid cooler or even a prebuilt.

I'd contact the builder if you're under warranty. If not, I'd look for a local shop. Truth is, if you're either unwilling to or unable to find out even basic, crucial information about your PC's components, I'm certainly not comfortable trying to remotely talk you through working on the inside of your PC.

Dec 20, 2021
This is literally the first mention you have an AIO liquid cooler or even a prebuilt.

I'd contact the builder if you're under warranty. If not, I'd look for a local shop. Truth is, if you're either unwilling to or unable to find out even basic, crucial information about your PC's components, I'm certainly not comfortable trying to remotely talk you through working on the inside of your PC.
I cant see what PSU I have they like screwed it completely down.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
I cant see what PSU I have they like screwed it completely down.

Well, again, if doing basic things inside a PC are too much for you to handle, you're far better off simply bringing this to a shop. There's nothing wrong with that; people simply have different levels of comfort with things like these.

So, good luck to you! I'd advise a local shop rather than the service center of a chain.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
what now is there anyway I could fix the problem occurring now without new parts?

If the mount has come loose, you can possibly do that yourself.

If the pump is physically broken, it's new parts or not using the PC.

System integrators love sending out PCs with cheap AIOs. They're better for shipping than a more dependable air cooler and they only really care if it lasts for a year.

Dec 20, 2021
If the mount has come loose, you can possibly do that yourself.

If the pump is physically broken, it's new parts or not using the PC.

System integrators love sending out PCs with cheap AIOs. They're better for shipping than a more dependable air cooler and they only really care if it lasts for a year.
Whould you say that the root of the problem is the CPU overheating and it is what is causing the GPU and RAM to underperform aswel?