Pc Configuration for printing business

lookatmyway

Prominent
Aug 14, 2017
Hi guys...

I'm a graphic designer.. I will start costomised products printing business (T shirt, mug, sublimation, ect...) So I need to buy a new pc for my business...I will work with graphic design softwares like Adobe.. I need pc configuration suggestions from you to buy my new pc.. my budget is 25k to 30k indian rupees..

Solution
Any modern computer will run programs to make static art with no issues at all. Really depends on what is available in your area. You would want 8-16 GB of RAM, a backup hard drive along with saving stuff to cloud storage in addition to the main drive in the computer. Any current or last generation main stream Intel or AMD CPU will be fine, really anything Intel for several years is fine. 6th gen and up are close to new CPUs in speed for basic use. For your price you may be out of range of a solid state drive although that will help with overall system speed. Maybe get a 250gb SSD and a larger standard drive to save finished projects to.
Any modern computer will run programs to make static art with no issues at all. Really depends on what is available in your area. You would want 8-16 GB of RAM, a backup hard drive along with saving stuff to cloud storage in addition to the main drive in the computer. Any current or last generation main stream Intel or AMD CPU will be fine, really anything Intel for several years is fine. 6th gen and up are close to new CPUs in speed for basic use. For your price you may be out of range of a solid state drive although that will help with overall system speed. Maybe get a 250gb SSD and a larger standard drive to save finished projects to.

Solution

There is no single configuration for something as generic as doing graphics work, you don't need anything fancy but you don't want anything too low end to make working with graphics files take too long. So any mid range or higher system in your area is good to get. Since you are not in the US, go to your local market or online retailers and see what they have, just don't pick the cheapest thing. Intel Core i5 system will be OK, even without a video card, and if you get a lower end video card like a 1030 for a good price, that is a bonus.