Fossils

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2014
Apologies for posting a similar thread. My budget got a massive boost. Therefore need suggestion for a PC build under 70K.

Approximate Purchase Date: this week

Budget Range: 70000INR after shipping

System Usage from Most to Least Important: gaming (after a year), MS Office, surfing the internet, watching movies

Are you buying a monitor: Yes

Parts to Upgrade: Everything except GPU (will purchase after a year or so after saving more). If Keyboard and mouse can also be fit into the budget, that would be great!

Do you need to buy OS: Yes (Alternate suggestions are welcome)

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: mdcomputers.in, bitkart.com, amazon.in, theitdepot.com

Parts Preferences: Intel over AMD (change my mind)
Overclocking: Maybe

SLI or Crossfire: Need suggestion

Your Monitor Resolution: Full HD or more

Additional Comments: Minimum Bling, Maximum Class

And Most Importantly, Why Are You Upgrading: I am running a potato laptop for the past 7 years which has windows 7 in it

Thanks.

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
This thread got a very good suggestion considering the constraints you placed on said build in spite of the stylization, which is why you didn't get anything further mentioned. To also add, this site is based in the U.S.A, not India, if people had something to add, they would've.

To add context, you've been building a PC for about 2 years;
there are other threads though of the same nature by you.

You know what? I think the build suggested prior(a few months ago, this year) will be the same cost as your current max budget due to inflation.

Fossils

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2014
This thread got a very good suggestion considering the constraints you placed on said build in spite of the stylization, which is why you didn't get anything further mentioned. To also add, this site is based in the U.S.A, not India, if people had something to add, they would've.

You know what? I think the build suggested prior(a few months ago, this year) will be the same cost as your current max budget due to inflation.

I didn't mean to offend you Mr. Moderator. I wrote that comment on a very light note. And for your information, I take the suggestions of the community very seriously and have purchased 2 PCs and one laptop based on their suggestions. Although this site is based in US but the community has always been kind enough to provide links of Indian sellers with their suggestions and provide a build based on the prices prevalent in India. This is the reason why I love this community and have been here since 2014. And if you are confused about the fact how I landed with my potato laptop is because one PC was for my friend, the laptop for my sister and the PC which I got for myself was sold by my father mistakenly while I was not at home pursuing my career in some other state.

Apologies, If I mistook your tone but you sounded angry and hence this explainer.