Question PC Constant Bluescreens.

Rezii

Great
Feb 21, 2022
Hello.I bought my PC used on eBay in xmas 2021, and these are the specs:
Ryzen 5 2400G CPU
16gb Crucial Ballistix 2x8 3200mhz
GA-AX370 Motherboard (F31 BIOS version)
Corsair 750w (As advertised on the ebay listing, I tried to check this a few months back but opening the back of my pc reveals nothing apart from TONS of cables.
ASUS Phoenix GeForce GTX 1050Ti
Corsair 220t Airflow case
256GB SSD (PM991 I think)

The error code of my constant bluescreens is WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.
This bluescreen usually occurs 4-5 times a day, sometimes never a day, but I mostly play Minecraft which it doesnt happen to, and now it has started to bluescreen.
I installed GTA a few days ago, and had to refund it because I couldnt get past around 1 minute in the game without it instantly bluescreening.
So I just chalked all of this up to happening on semi-high demanding games, but this now happens to me on Minecraft, and I played a bit of Roblox for the first time in forever today, happened to that :(
Any help will be GREATLY appreciated by me as I'm literally having to restart my PC every few minutes sometimes

Lutfij

Titan
Corsair is the brand of the unit while 750W is the advertised wattage of said unit. What is the model of said unit? As for your build, is there any mention of the build's age and effectively the age of the PSU?

As for your motherboard, Gigabyte have a number of X370 chipset boards that start with AX...which one do you have? What OS are you working with? If you're on Windows 10, please see if you can find the version(not edition) of the OS, if you're able to boot to OS GUI.

Rezii

Great
Feb 21, 2022
Corsair is the brand of the unit while 750W is the advertised wattage of said unit. What is the model of said unit? As for your build, is there any mention of the build's age and effectively the age of the PSU?

As for your motherboard, Gigabyte have a number of X370 chipset boards that start with AX...which one do you have? What OS are you working with? If you're on Windows 10, please see if you can find the version(not edition) of the OS, if you're able to boot to OS GUI.
I am on Windows 10 Pro, 21H2 I think they said the build was like a year old but I cannot look at the ebay listing anymore, now that I come to think of it, I can check with PC Health Check
and that says 3 years old.. and i think I have the AX370 K5.

Rezii

Great
Feb 21, 2022

Hello, did I give you enough information?

Lutfij

Titan
You didn't find the model for your PSU. Might as well open the case, remove the unit and take note of what the stickered info has to say about said unit. Is this the motherboard you own at the moment of writing? If so, then you have BIOS versions pending update(though skip BIOS version F51d. The OS came with the system?

Is that the only storage option on the build?

Rezii

Great
Feb 21, 2022
You didn't find the model for your PSU. Might as well open the case, remove the unit and take note of what the stickered info has to say about said unit. Is this the motherboard you own at the moment of writing? If so, then you have BIOS versions pending update(though skip BIOS version F51d. The OS came with the system?

Is that the only storage option on the build?
Oooooh I messed up, I just checked and I actually have the Gaming 5, not k5.
And yes this is the only storage option on my PC, with 130gb left.
And also I have strict parents, they wouldn't allow me to open the back of my PC, I'm only 13, so... But I have already tried this before and I couldnt really see anything, but for removing it, no can do, sorry.

TRENDING THREADS