Question PC constant crashes, reboots and black screens.

Mar 22, 2019
I've recently replaced my cpu cooler and graphics card. The graphics card installation was fine and everything worked however now after installing the new cpu cooler my Windows gets to the log in screen and after that it reboots. Sometimes it doesn't even get to the log in. It did however a couple times get to my desktop where under performance, my disk usage was at 100%, there weren't that many apps running to be taking up all my disk. When I go into safe mode everything works perfectly fine. I'm not sure if it's because of my hard drive but any input would be great.

Mar 22, 2019
I've recently replaced my cpu cooler and graphics card. The graphics card installation was fine and everything worked however now after installing the new cpu cooler my Windows gets to the log in screen and after that it reboots. Sometimes it doesn't even get to the log in. It did however a couple times get to my desktop where under performance, my disk usage was at 100%, there weren't that many apps running to be taking up all my disk. When I go into safe mode everything works perfectly fine. I'm not sure if it's because of my hard drive but any input would be great.
Update

So after just restarting my pc multiple times I've managed to log on, I've had all the start up apps disabled as whenever a software would open my disk usage went up to 100%. It still, whenever I open up something my disk jumps to 100% and then slowly decreses after everything has been loaded, the performance is great, especially after heatsink replacement. I'm sure a new hdd would completely eliminate the 100% usage but everything is working fine. If anyone encounters something similar I'll try my best to help :)

Mar 22, 2019
If you can get into the computer, install Hard Disk Sentinel and see what state your disks are in
So it says everything is fine. My computer manages to turn on but sometimes if I open too many applications and disk usage goes to 100% my pc just freezes and reboots. I'm not really sure what the reason is.