Distinguished
Nov 20, 2014
PC Specs:
CPU - i9-11900k
Mobo - MSI Z590-A pro
GPU - RTX 2080ti
RAM - 16GB Gskill DDR4
OS - Windows 10
Storage - 250 GB Crucial SSD (Windows boot drive)
250GB Samsung NVMe SSD
1TB WD HDD
500GB Toshiba HDD

So for Christmas I got myself a new mobo and CPU thinking it would be a great update. But now every morning I boot it up it crashes over and over with different blue screen errors and sometimes with no blue screen at all. I have updated the drivers for my new mobo with installers from the website. I have also done a reinstall of windows with the reset that the windows recovery gives you and I opted to keep my files. But even after both of those it still seems to crash. Thank you for the help and I hope with this info we can get to the bottom of it.

kanewolf

Titan
PC Specs:
CPU - i9-11900k
Mobo - MSI Z590-A pro
GPU - RTX 2080ti
RAM - 16GB Gskill DDR4
OS - Windows 10
Storage - 250 GB Crucial SSD (Windows boot drive)
250GB Samsung NVMe SSD
1TB WD HDD
500GB Toshiba HDD

So for Christmas I got myself a new mobo and CPU thinking it would be a great update. But now every morning I boot it up it crashes over and over with different blue screen errors and sometimes with no blue screen at all. I have updated the drivers for my new mobo with installers from the website. I have also done a reinstall of windows with the reset that the windows recovery gives you and I opted to keep my files. But even after both of those it still seems to crash. Thank you for the help and I hope with this info we can get to the bottom of it.
A reset is not a clean OS install. A new motherboard usually require a clean OS install.