[SOLVED] PC could be broken

samuraixd

Commendable
Jul 27, 2017
Thanks in advance for looking over my problem. Anyway my power recently got cut off randomly and when I went to fix the fuse and turn my pc back on it wouldn't boot upp correctly so I had to reset it manually. Could this potenially be bad for the system with the power going out? Since it just went to the bios after manually restarting it.

Solution
If it works, it works. Check that it can boot without issues. The damage most likely present is a corrupted file. Windows will do some disk repair upon bootup usually if this happens but most of the time it doesn't corrupt your OS. If it does, you may need to restore with a backup. Once you get into Windows, you'll want to scan any drives installed by going to This PC > right click disk > Properties > Tools > Error Checking. If it comes up with errors, you will want to repair it, through the menu that pops up.
If it works, it works. Check that it can boot without issues. The damage most likely present is a corrupted file. Windows will do some disk repair upon bootup usually if this happens but most of the time it doesn't corrupt your OS. If it does, you may need to restore with a backup. Once you get into Windows, you'll want to scan any drives installed by going to This PC > right click disk > Properties > Tools > Error Checking. If it comes up with errors, you will want to repair it, through the menu that pops up.

Solution