Solution
Yep, windows is on the ssd, i bought, entire pc like 1 week ago and from start was making this noice but i diden't pay attention

You could download a program like Crystal Disk Info to see if the HDD has an issue but I'd say that the sound it's making right now is totally normal. Some of them are just loud.

If you really think it's annoying you could buy a SATA SSD and remove the HDD and begone the sound! ;p
Yep, windows is on the ssd, i bought, entire pc like 1 week ago and from start was making this noice but i diden't pay attention

You could download a program like Crystal Disk Info to see if the HDD has an issue but I'd say that the sound it's making right now is totally normal. Some of them are just loud.

If you really think it's annoying you could buy a SATA SSD and remove the HDD and begone the sound! ;p

Reactions: aquamasteryt
Solution
Sep 14, 2020

Yep, it's okey. Ty <3