Question PC Crash during gaming, Green screen with buzzing noise

Feb 20, 2020
PC components CPU - Intel i5-7600K @ 3.80GHz GPU - AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT MOBO - MSI B250m BAZOOKA PSU - Gigabyte G750H 750W 80+ Gold power supply RAM - Corsair Vengeance LPX CMK8GX4M1A2400C14 8GB DDR4 x 2 (overall ram is 16gb) OS - Windows 10

This has happened numerous times on star wars battlefront 2, being able to play about 10 - 20 minutes before the crash occurs. However it's also happened on GTA 5 and modern warfare, it's never happened while I've just been browsing the internet or whatever. Obviously the stress of gaming has something to do with it but i have no idea for a fix, hopefully one of you guys might have an idea or two, appreciate the help lads!

Side note - During the video you'll see i have afterburner on but that's simply so i can see the temp of my GPU i haven't done any overclocking.

Video of error (Headphone warning) -
View: https://youtu.be/0KNZtps4bCY

Apologies if this is the wrong section for this post, I've had a guy on reddit say it's probably a GPU issue but just want to see what you guys think.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I don't consider the Gigabyte PSU you won to be reliably built. In fact, have you tried working with another PSU, that is reliably built, maybe Seasonic borrowed from a friend or neighbor?

By crash, can you elaborate on that? Your video looks like you're referring to a system lock up. Might want to see if you've got any BIOS updates pending for your motherboard. Which version of Windows 10 are you on?

Feb 20, 2020
I sadly don't have access to another PSU such as a seasonic, however i recently purchased the gigabyte psu about 2 - 3 months ago, so hopefully that's not the issue. Im currently on Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363, there does seem to be an update for the BIOS. The "crash" does seem to lock up my pc like you said, everything essentially becomes non-responsive and I've tried resetting the GPU drivers Win+Ctrl+Shift+B but that has no effect, the only solution is actually powering off and on. I also have tried uninstalling the gpu drivers and reinstalling but that didn't have any effect.