[SOLVED] Pc crash nothing works

Dec 3, 2020
Hey seeking some advice I went to go play one of my games and got a blue screen saying windows ran into a problem then it restarted itself. Once restarted the pc has power to internals but no monitor, mouse or keybored power at all. Computer was self built by myself and been working for the last 8 or so months no problems, I have tried clearing cmos removing gpu hard restarting removing ram and no luck

Solution
Try loading the display from motherboard instead of GPU(switch cable), the pc itself runs but doesnt show display output?

I would try.
Disconnect PSU cable, hold off button for 30sec, disconnect hdd,ssd,m2 all disks out and see if you can boot to post.
Also checking the cables to CPU fan,cpu power, if you have fancy board, you can try those buttons to diagnostic boot.

No smell of burn?
Dec 3, 2020
Msi mpg x570 gaming plus mobo
rtx2070 super ventus oc
Ryzen 7 3700x
32gig of hyperX 3200 hz rgb ram
Psu is an 850watt gold plus rated don't recall exact make or model but has more than enough power for the system
Windows 10 home professional os

Dec 3, 2020
Did it show this error "Your PC ran into a problem that it couldn't handle, and now it needs to restart" ??
No it said it ran into a problem also said it was diagnosing the problem then reset itself I tried it again this morning after leaving it all night with no power connected and did same thing no monitor mouse or keybored power

Morterio

Great
Dec 4, 2020
Try loading the display from motherboard instead of GPU(switch cable), the pc itself runs but doesnt show display output?

I would try.
Disconnect PSU cable, hold off button for 30sec, disconnect hdd,ssd,m2 all disks out and see if you can boot to post.
Also checking the cables to CPU fan,cpu power, if you have fancy board, you can try those buttons to diagnostic boot.

No smell of burn?

Solution