PC crash / Slow HDD / Restarting sound

LawlPoop

Commendable
Jul 12, 2016
I purchased a second hand computer around a week ago. The computer originally loaded beyond slow and wouldn't load the original OS installed on it. I tried to install windows 7 on the disk but it would not allow that either, The computer had 3 HDDs, 2 of which were definitely dead. I then took the HDD out of my 6-10 year old slow pc and installed W7. Everything worked, it was a little slow on boot and desktop but that was expected. A few hours of gaming and the PC would crash, no blue screen, just restart. This would not happen if I wasn't running any games. I did a diagnostic on the HDD (Western Digital) and it reported bad sectors, so it failed the test. A few days later the disk was clamped at around 100% usage and things became slower than original. At this time you would hear the disk spinning very loud, it sounded like when the machine is first powered on, you know the 'restarting', 'vrooom' sound. A day later it became a burden to load Google Chrome. At the moment it is slow loading like the HDD that was in prior to purchasing the PC. For instance, it will load on windows but opening something like task manager might take 5-20 minutes. I am now wondering if my PSU is killing the HDDs? I have ordered an SSD on the way but I am reluctant to install it.

PC health status on bios:
Vcore : 1.140v
DDR3 1.5V is at 1.464v
+12v is at 11.592V
+3.3v is at 3.337V

Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-S2P
Ram : 16GB
Processor : AMD FX6100
PSU: Sumvision Power x3 pro 800w
GPU: EVGA GTX 570 1.2GB

Thanks for any answers in advance.