Question PC Crash with parameter 3003, no blue screen,

SoapWasTaken

Prominent
May 26, 2022
My PC that I've had for nearly 2 years crashed for the first time yesterday. I was closing Lost Ark, talking in discord with friends and opened Chrome when everything froze for a second, I couldn't hear anything in discord and my PC quickly restart itself with no blue screen. This is what I found in the reliability monitor -
A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
Code: 144
Parameter 1: 3003
Parameter 2: fffffc04c21c25b0
Parameter 3: 40010000
Parameter 4: 0
OS version: 10_0_19044
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1
OS Version: 10.0.19044.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
I did a little bit of research and found out that Parameter 3003 means it's USB3 related and the only thing I have plugged in that I think could cause a problem would be my Astro A40 TR mixamp. Sometimes when it get's unplugged while playing a game it causes a quick half second freeze, not sure why but I never really cared since that's all it did. I looked back in previous problem reports and found this same error with the same 3003 parameter about once a week for the last couple months (could go back even further but I reinstalled Windows a few months ago). Usually it just says hardware error and I didn't even notice this was happening until I looked, last night was the first time it actually caused my PC to crash.
I tried to recreate the issue and the PC didn't crash again. Any idea what this might be? I'm thinking it may have been something to do with Easy Anticheat/Lost Ark closing and opening tabs at the wrong time, Chrome will usually white screen for a second while Lost Ark is closing if I try to open tabs at a certain time.

TRENDING THREADS