Hi people.

Here my setup

CPU 3900XT
deepcool castle 360ex for cooler
Gskill Neo CL 16 (32 Gig)
Tomahawk Mag B550
Corsair Force MP600 M.2 2280 1TB PCI-Express Gen 4.0 as main drive
Intel 660p Series M.2 2280 1TB PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4 as second drive
Crucial MX500 2TB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD, up to 560 MB/s - CT2000MX500SSD1 as 3rd drive
and Seagate BarraCuda 4TB Internal Hard Drive HDD 3.5
Corsair RMX White Series (2018), RM850x, 850 Watt, 80+ Gold Certified,
Fully Modular Power Supply - White
Asus Radeon 5700
I have the latest driver for the bios and the Chipset.

All my temperature seem nice, my GPU around 65 when I game, my CPU around 55 to 75, sometime 80 but go back down quickly. Sometime I can play for hours and I have no issue, but sometime I hear in my headset somekind of buzzer noise and my cpu PC reboot. No blue screen of death, Just black screen. Then the computer reboot like I just open it. Only happen when gaming.

Only thing I have change in the bios is the ram. I did not overclock my cpu and only adjust the fan for my gpu to go faster.

Anyone have an idea what is happening?

Lutfij

Titan
Which version of Windows 10 are you on? You might want to see if replacing the PSU by a donor unit from a friend or neighbor who uses s reliably built PSU akin to yours changes your experience. If the system reboots only when under load, then the issue can be temps or the PSU. In this scenario, temps seems fine so it could be the PSU hence the donor unit.

LuckJaw

Prominent
Jul 27, 2020
I got the latest version of window. Downloaded directly from Microsoft website. I have a 750 watts I could use, do you think it's strong enough for that setting?

LuckJaw

Prominent
Jul 27, 2020
OK I did change the PSU for a 1000 and same it does crash in game. I have tested every different component, CPU test, Ram test and also GPU test and they all do 45 and more no issues... I think I saw a blue screen of death at somepoint when I was playing a game and monitoring, would it be windows?

TRENDING THREADS