[SOLVED] Pc crash

C0v3r

Great
Jun 9, 2019
I just built a new pc and it keeps crashing at the end of my game and going black screen. It lasts maybe 20 mins then crashes even at base gpu clocks.
Ryzen 7 2700
Saphire Vega 56
16gb ddr4 3600 ram
1tb ssd
256gb m.2 nvme ssd
750 watt evga bq
Kraken 62 rev 2 water cooler

Solution
Yes, what ^^^^ he said, I would do some stress test one at a time for your CPU and GPU and see what is causing the problem, if it is your CPU then lower the OC and if it your GPU then I would just try to update drivers/increase fan curve and see if it happens with any other games. Let us know what games this is happening to you in also.
I would first check the temps and the voltages with HWInfo or a program like it.
Generally you want you CPU below 70C and your GPU below 80C.
Voltages should be within 5% of nominal.
With a new PC....I would suspect your problem would be temps as opposed to voltage.

Potato825

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2016
Yes, what ^^^^ he said, I would do some stress test one at a time for your CPU and GPU and see what is causing the problem, if it is your CPU then lower the OC and if it your GPU then I would just try to update drivers/increase fan curve and see if it happens with any other games. Let us know what games this is happening to you in also.

Solution

C0v3r

Great
Jun 9, 2019
I did all that tests except aida 64 or 3d mark
It only seems to crash the full pc in destiny 2 at the end of every match and it only crashes the game and not the whole pc in csgo

C0v3r

Great
Jun 9, 2019
Stick to 1 thread
My warrenties expire soon so i need answers fast. I built a pc recently
Ryzen 7 2700 not oc
Msi b450 pro carbon ac
16 gb 3600 ram
750watt evga bq
Saphire vega 56. Not oc

So the issue is my pc randomly crashes multie times per gaming sessions. It is playing a few rounds of the game then it crashes. i play csgo and destiny 2. It happens more in d2. It is eother the monitor goes random colors and wont let me do anything. Or it bsod. Or most of the time it goes plain black and i have to restart it. My mobo doesnt have the red light on though when it crashes. And all my rgb stays on. So im just all sorts of confused as to what is going on pls help.