[SOLVED] PC Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 21, 2021
Lately I have had crashes while playing world of warcraft in highly populated places, or playing path of exile and trying to watch some youtube video on the other monitor. The thing is, I was able to do those things perfectly fine before. First I thought it was some issue with windows, maybe an update screwed some settings and stuff isn't working properly, and so I started digging around, I ran some stress tests from AIDA64 and found out that CPU, RAM, and GPU, all can survive the stress test by themselves without problem, the computer crashes when I try to run the test with CPU and GPU together. I also ran the memory check from windows and found nothing, temperatures for all parts are within expected values. It's also worth noting that like 2-ish years ago the computer suffered a bad hit because the shelf it was on basically fell (It fell on me but still, not good), and that the top PCI slot can no longer be used for the GPU from like a year ago because it crashes instantly. What are my options here? I'm personally leaning towards believing that the motherboard or CPU are the problem, but I can't say for sure.
Any feedback is as always appreciated.
SPECS:
MOBO: MSI X370 Gaming plus
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
RAM: Kingston hyperx fury 2x8GB 2400Mhz
GPU: Radeon RX570
PS: If you find this exact post on reddit, yes that's me, no one answered :c.

Jan 21, 2021
make and model of the psu?
cpu/gpu temp and usage during the game?
PSU Sentey xpp725-hs if I recall correctly and I used GPU-Z to log what happened during a little path of exile run, I will try to log a crash a little later.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1FA7EA_-o3eIP5aguUzLb8UH4I4J1cWaP?usp=sharing
(side note: You may need to download it as a txt file because google docs just ruins the whole thing)
EDIT: Made a folder with various scenarios and marked which crashed and which not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.