[SOLVED] pc crash

crazycorpse

Honorable
Jul 28, 2015
CPU ryzen 9 5900x undervoltet curve optimizer 25, temp under load 70c idle 30c
GPU amd 6900xt oc 2650mhz, temp under load 73c juncion temo around 90c , idle 29c
MOBO arorus x570 master bios up to date
PSU seasonic 850w gold+
my pc randomly restarts , in event viewer i ghet this error

A fatal hardware error has occurred.

Reported by component: Processor Core
Error Source: Machine Check Exception
Error Type: Cache Hierarchy Error
Processor APIC ID: 3

The details view of this entry contains further information.

and also i ghet this error se well
The AMDRyzenMasterDriver service failed to start due to the following error:
The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

and i dont have ryzen master instald on pc

Solution
I just plugged your issue(s) into a web search and there are a LOT of results that come back on it. Quite a lot of different resolutions presented, it would seem.

One of the common fixes seems to revolve around GPU errors and lots of recommends about rolling back and reinstalling drivers. I see another where third party software (seemed) to be the blame, a recent (seeming) resolution recently in a thread here where a new PSU seemed to do the trick. Admittedly, my first thought was CPU related, but many of these threads seem as if it turns out differently.

Have you attempted any type of (motherboard) reset to stock values, perhaps a clean install of Windows and see if the issue persists?

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
I just plugged your issue(s) into a web search and there are a LOT of results that come back on it. Quite a lot of different resolutions presented, it would seem.

One of the common fixes seems to revolve around GPU errors and lots of recommends about rolling back and reinstalling drivers. I see another where third party software (seemed) to be the blame, a recent (seeming) resolution recently in a thread here where a new PSU seemed to do the trick. Admittedly, my first thought was CPU related, but many of these threads seem as if it turns out differently.

Have you attempted any type of (motherboard) reset to stock values, perhaps a clean install of Windows and see if the issue persists?

Solution

crazycorpse

Honorable
Jul 28, 2015
so i did do some gpu oc to 2650mhz , i did some pc stress test whit occt , fore psu , gpu . cpu . ram. i did all over some 30 min stres test didint ghet the crash or error , i will try put all on stock no oc fore 1-2 days and see what will happend

crazycorpse

Honorable
Jul 28, 2015

hmm mybe gou gpu oc is the problem , and id try to have as less as posible programs and softwers instald only whyt i realy need
no i still didint try to cleand instal i will thy of nothing ells helps